To all of you who support weight cutting and obsess about a "right" weight class...

kikikhan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is a quote that sets this straight and it's the reflection of a true alpha fighter:

So everybody is cowards... except a few at HW.
Ok.

War Mirko

He speaks the truth, most fighters try to gain any and every possible advantage

If you cut weight you are a coward, if you don't cut weight you are lazy !

he could have been an amazing 205er, too bad his stubbornness kept him at HW where he got frequently abused by larger opponents.

More like Mirko not understanding how modern sports work. In his mind he is living in a bygone era of MMA.

More like Mirko not understanding how modern sports work. In his mind he is living in a bygone era of MMA.

Or those are simply his principles. He's not an idiot.
Smart thing is cutting weight if you can, if you do not want to gain an advantage that way, props.

Or those are simply his principles. He's not an idiot.
Smart thing is cutting weight if you can, if you do not want to gain an advantage that way, props.

Or, he doesn't want to go through the grueling work of the weight cut, and uses that as an excuse.

Some of these welterweights cut from 200, don`t see why some wouldn`t try to gain a bit pf muscle and cut 20 lbs to MW.

Or, he doesn't want to go through the grueling work of the weight cut, and uses that as an excuse.

Possible, he doesn't eat veggies at all just because (if I remember correctly), so making him diet hard would be a pain.

Or you are full of shit and love making stuff up. I fail to see where he has suggested that he's unwilling to make the weight cut. If I am wrong, please feel to share.

So fighters who could fight at WW and cut weight to make LW would be cowards even though LW is more stacked as a division?

Yeah, MM would definitely be HW if he stopped cutting.

Funny thing is HW is one of the weakest divisions in mma.
The lower weights are more stacked and better competition.

MM I dont think he would be a HW if he stopped cutting more like a MW :icon_chee

If you cut weight you are a coward, if you don't cut weight you are lazy !

Do you even know what weight cutting is?

Don't go saying crazy things, if you don't even know what weight cutting is.

Back