To all of you crying about the dry hump

Animation1.gif

This is just wrong.

But Costa deserves to see this for the rest of his life.

It's what happens when you don't walk your talk, you put yourself "in a compromising position."

~ Strength and honor

People can't handle crow, I was rooting for Costa even put Money on him but he got destroyed and he did talk mad shit about Izzy before so he kinda asked for it.

Where was all this outrage when Romero basically french kissed Rockhold after knocking him out?

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.0.jpg

fzruONK.jpg

Ya'll were loving it then.

Bunch of salty, sore losers lmao

Stay mad!

Animation1.gif
As I was scrolling down, I just knew that gif was gonna be there. Lol

Where was all this outrage when Romero basically french kissed Rockhold after knocking him out?

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.0.jpg

fzruONK.jpg

Ya'll were loving it then.

Bunch of salty, sore losers lmao

Stay mad!

Animation1.gif

So just to be clear, you are against this kind of behaviour, right? You just want people to be consistent?

And yes this was a rhetorical question. I know you don’t give a shit in either cases. So don’t pretend like you do.

Jesus christ.... SNOWFLAKE ALERT

What's next, someone looked at you from the left and you're BUTTFUCKED
i don't care about either situation, i'm not calling for anyone to get fired or whatever, but i think kissing someone on the lips against his will, is, in fact , sexual assault
and if i were to chose between the two , no doubt i'd rather have a guy pretending to fuck me for a split second than have a guy kissing me on the lips

So just to be clear, you are against this kind of behaviour, right? You just want people to be consistent?

And yes this was a rhetorical question. I know you don’t give a shit in either cases. So don’t pretend like you do.

Am I pretending if I say that I think actually kissing someone on the mouth against their will is worse?

Conor was patting Mayweathers ass and humping him. They all loved that too. Jorge was fucking parading around Askren as he lay cold. Flopping around. They loved it. Eat that 'Super necessary' shit up. Lapped it.
He deserved it for all the shit talk but Izzy does it and people freak. It challenges their masculinity that he just smoked their perfectly chiseled white hope and the rubbed his balls on him for good measure. Makes them mad because if Izzy wanted to rub his balls on their heads there is NOTHING any of these fat virgins could do about it that makes them FUME.

Last edited:
Am I pretending if I say that I think actually kissing someone on the mouth against their will is worse?

Answer my question. Do you really think you give a shit in either case?

All while posting the meme gif of Adesanya Costa and "laughing out loud"?

lol at anyone saying what romero did wasn't as bad, it was actually a lot worse, simulated rape vs actual sexual assault
Sure, you go do that to one of the women at work, in front of your boss & see if it isnt sexual assualt.

Yup.
People are soft.
I was rooting hard for Costa, but I don't mind at all what Israel did. All in the game.

So many classless arrogant degenerates. Izzy, Romero, Jones, Rampage, Lewis, Silva. They all have that in common.

And then there's the classact GSP and Fedor, the guy who doesn't say anything.

You’re dumb. Nobody wants to see that except for the large contingent of Sherdog sodomites.

Yup.
People are soft.
I was rooting hard for Costa, but I don't mind at all what Israel did. All in the game.
All in the game. Is that what your coach told you during the "extra training" in the showers? Dry humping an opponent after the fight is inappropriate.

All in the game. Is that what your coach told you during the "extra training" in the showers? Dry humping an opponent after the fight is inappropriate.
Maybe it is. I just don't take offence to it because talking trash is also inappropriate by definition and people eat it all up.
But since a fan favorite (also mine) gets humiliated now all of a sudden we must throw stones at the guy that most people wanted to lose.
If Paulo was all respectful before the fight then sure, I would have a problem with that. But he wasn't. Surely he was trying to sell the fight, but you talk big game you shouldn't expect the guy who defeated you to just pat you on the back and forget all you said to him.
And stop being a kid by adding some extra training bullshit comments.

It wasnt his best display of sportsmanship imo, they did seem to be in good spirits right after tho.

Back