To all my Underground Hip-Hop Heads (RIP UGHH.com)

Ignicious

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
300x300.jpg

Have anyone of y'all who ignore mumble rap and trap musick, ever been a customer (or user/lurker) at UGHH.com? My most trustworthy source of obtaining real quality Hip Hop since 1997 has closed up shop.... Although I'm not buying as much CD's or t-shirts nowadays, they have also distributed videos and such, helping me discovering new artist and re-igniting my love for the real old-timers for two decades. As a Scanda(l)navian I'm feeling like I'm running out of options, so if anyone can help me here it would be appreciated. Fuck 2016!!!

RIP Ughh.com (1997-2016)

300x300.jpg

Have anyone of y'all who ignore mumble rap and trap musick, ever been a customer (or user/lurker) at UGHH.com? My most trustworthy source of obtaining real quality Hip Hop since 1997 has closed up shop.... Although I'm not buying as much CD's or t-shirts nowadays, they have also distributed videos and such, helping me discovering new artist and re-igniting my love for the real old-timers for two decades. As a Scanda(l)navian I'm feeling like I'm running out of options, so if anyone can help me here it would be appreciated. Fuck 2016!!!

RIP Ughh.com (1997-2016)

DAMN. UGHH and SandboxAutomatic were my go to's for preorders/purchases in the late 90s-early 00's. GiantPeach had some good shit too though now its more of a clothing shop than music. SandboxAutomatic is still up and running but I don't know if they do international shipping. I remember sending A LOT of music to Europe via ebay sales because stuff was hard for you guys to get. One.

Devastating news when I found out, I've been on there since 2002. Some guys on there tried to start another forum but Just isn't the same.

Gonna be harder to find quality music now.

I used to order from them occasionally in the late 90's. Atak was my go to though. Better stuff and shipping was much friendlier to Canada.

I heard they were shutting down and I didn't really understand the commotion about it.. but I guess it has to do more with the forum then anything else.

On a side note, I remember when they had a big contest to create their logo. It must have been around '00-'01. I submitted a few drawings and I remember been appalled at what they ended up going with. They showed some of the other top submissions, all of which were significantly better than the ugly ass ughh throw up they decided upon. It was all kinda downhill for them to me afterwards.

i know information takes a long time to travel all the way up to canada, but hiphop died years ago. I am sorry you are just learning about this now. Skinny jeans and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: rappers man, shit is a crying shame.

Never used that site. I order things from most indie artists directly.

Back