To all Fighter HATERS

iknowthefuture

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If you hate Diaz, if you hate Conor which in style now:

Yall should hate the game (Dana White and who owns this shit) and not the players (Conor and Diaz)

Conor and Diaz have a mutual respect for each other cause Diaz has been giving his all to a business man playing him and Conor played that shit right yet you guys show ignorant hate to both fighters instead of supporting the fighters and exposing the guys playing them. They're simply trying to do the BEST FOR THEMSELVES why can't you respect that? I don't like Conor but I respect his shit, he is standing up for himself and wont let dana give it him without vaseline.

Yet everyone wants to hate on Conor now cause its the fad, why dont you hate on Dana he's the game. Don't hate on the player trying to survive and make the best for himself which is both Conor and Nate. You blame a man for trying to make the most money he can get, what you want him to do sit down and suck dick, now everyones following Conor's blueprints, even Tyrone Woodley trying to fight Nick/GSP, (he's no pussy, he's a damn fighter) I know Stephen deserves the fight more than Nick but he is recognizing this shit as a game that he needs to play, Conor layed the blueprint for all them.

I bet all you guys hating on all fighter had a dad that gave you money since birth and if you hate on this It's guaranteed you one of them. If you came from nothing respect, stop hating the fighters, support them, ALL of them. They need it. Fuck Dana White, fuck Zuffa these guys are doing it out there while you guys criticize from your computer, man come on be real with it.

Only them real ones know what im saying.

Last edited:
Why would you hate Dana and Zuffa? They're doing it because the casuals lap it up.

Conor vs Nate 1 sold 1.5 million PPVs. Anyone with a brain would book the rematch.

They're doing Bisping vs Hendo 2 because everyone voted for it in the polls...

giphy.gif

u type very street
I really dont know what you're trying to say. I am from miami and from the hood but im not proud of that shit. I dont know to take that as an insult or complement. I wish i was born to a daddy that had money instead of being born to a father that did 10 years in prison. But I guess you guys will find a way to try make yourself feel good or some shit. I just think all of sherdog needs to respect fighters more. All fighters, push for them to make more money, dont support Dana white's ass, he's a real hustler, these fighters aint hustler they fighters yet you like to watch fights... why the fuck are you supporting the player instead of the damn fighter thats entertaining you and fighting for himself and his damn family? Come on humanity isn't that stupid. Support all fighers, Hunt, Diaz, McGregregor i dont care they all worked for it, this shit aint free.

Last edited:
I really dont know what you're trying to say. I am from miami and from the hood but im not proud of that shit. I dont know to take that as an insult or complement.

Ignore him, he's trying eff with you

If you love a fighter then support them man thats cool but dont hate on fighters, it's not cool or right, you ain't been through shit to talk about what they did. I am a Diaz fan from the start but I respects Conors hustle, and even Nate does. You guys gotta wake up, stop with the bullshit support both of them and go against Dana and his monolopy ass.

Especially you!
you guys gotta wake up man, it's not about nate vs conor, it's about Dana playing both their asses. believe me they have a mutual respect for each other but gotta do what they gotta do. If you wanna do good for society dont complain about Diaz or McGregor, complain about Dana and the owners, those are the players. Wake the fuck up. They both have a mutual respect for each other yet you "MMA fans" shit on both of them. It's a damn shame, respect to this guy that can see things for what it is.

I like almost everyone. Even boring people interest me. Humanity in all its fucked up glory is fascinating. Hatred is only harmful to the hater not the hated. Why bother? People with all their uncontrolled negative emotion, very amusing. Hate on and keep rational minds entertained. Sorry for outing my ego and arrogance, if thats what it is. In person I portray humility for the most part cause its easy for me to do so and no skin off my back.

I like almost everyone. Even boring people interest me. Humanity in all its fucked up glory is fascinating. Hatred is only harmful to the hater not the hated. Why bother? People with all their uncontrolled negative emotion, very amusing. Hate on and keep rational minds entertained. Sorry for outing my ego and arrogance, if thats what it is. In person I portray humility for the most part cause its easy for me to do so and no skin off my back.
I respect anyone thats real i just dont like sheep.

Yall need to stop with this conor vs diaz shit.. they both respect each other.. step up to danas ass and help the fighters out. Woodleys following the same blueprint conor laid out, this guy gave them a blueprint yet u guys hate on it. I been a diaz fan since day once but i cant deny that Conor been good to this mma shit. Learn to support people stop the hating shit man, it doesnt help the fighters.

Back