Crime TN police officer ambushed in vehicle, K9 partner killed in attack.

"Jovan" told me everything I needed to know about this lowlife

But if you’re honest, you’ll admit most of the criminal element getting a police dog sicced on them are only loosely qualified as “people” ;)

His favorite class story time was to tell us about all the times he watched his dog rip people to shreds. He thought it was hilarious. Like this funniest thing in the world.

Fuck that dog. They turn those poor dogs into monsters. I use to have a bjj coach who was a k-9 cop. His favorite class story time was to tell us about all the times he watched his dog rip people to shreds. He thought it was hilarious. Like this funniest thing in the world.
To pull up to a cop and murder his dog is fucked up. But that wasn’t just a dog anymore it was a dangerous animal,

And yeah, cops do kill countless innocent dogs all the time just for barking. So fuck the shooter, fuck that dog, fuck that community, and fuck that cop
Wow... This may be the most douchebag post I've seen in these forums.

I wonder when people start talking about shooting from and at a moving car, which is no no, but this guy was clearly a danger to society and we are better off without him

Yea I understand some departments don't allow it. In this case after shooting his dog and at him i would say the case to defend it would be very strong.

I hope the fuck head was gut shot and bleed out internally in horrible pain.

I think it's very unfortunate when any sentient being dies or suffers, and this includes animals so this is terrible. Also anyone who eats meat can't really say much here.

Then why is it legal to eat cows, chickens, and pigs....but not cats and dogs?

But if you’re honest, you’ll admit most of the criminal element getting a police dog sicced on them are only loosely qualified as “people” ;)
Some may have been pieces of shit. Some may not. It’s not up to me or that to cop to decide. He was a psychopath. He used drool over the chance to tell us about him beating the fuck out of people. It was weird. Cops having to do that shit should not be the most enjoyable part of their job.

I think it's very unfortunate when any sentient being dies or suffers, and this includes animals so this is terrible. Also anyone who eats meat can't really say much here.
If I eat a steak I can't be upset about a street thug ambushing a cop and killing his dog? Are you retarded?

If I eat a steak I can't be upset about a street thug ambushing a cop and killing his dog? Are you retarded?
You can but the meat you eat is tortured and killed in mass so it makes you a bit hypocritical. Try to keep up.

Totally unrelated. I eat meat but I find killing a dog like this case here a despicable act.
I find both despicable acts. The industry meat complex is legal mass murder of living creatures that feel both pain and fear.

You can but the meat you eat is tortured and killed in mass so it makes you a bit hypocritical. Try to keep up.

So if you kill a bug in your house you’re hypocritical.

So if you kill a bug in your house you’re hypocritical.
If its intentional, possibly. I usually sweep them onto a dust pan and gently place them outside.

Posted here for almost 16 years and this is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard here. Congratulations.

Sometimes it pays to think before trying to be edgy.

Posted here for almost 16 years and this is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard here. Congratulations.

Sometimes it pays to think before trying to be edgy.
Its not silly, you just lack empathy for your fellow inhabitants of Earth. Not shocking being you are a Trump supporter.

Its not silly, you just lack empathy for your fellow inhabitants of Earth. Not shocking being you are a Trump supporter.
I lack empathy, yet its you making light of this crime to let everyone know you're a vegan.
<LikeReally5>

It's sad that the dog died in the cowardly attack, but I absolutely detest dogs being used in law enforcement and military.

Not to mention this dog is being called a hero while cops kill thousands of dogs every single year.

I lack empathy, yet its you making light of this crime to let everyone know you're a vegan.
<LikeReally5>
I didn't make light of it I said it was terrible. Stop being dishonest. Also I am not a vegan.

It's sad that the dog died in the cowardly attack, but I absolutely detest dogs being used in law enforcement and military.

Not to mention this dog is being called a hero while cops kill thousands of dogs every single year.

Even more sniffing out/detecting bombs and other explosives?

Or detecting narcotics?

Back