News TMZ Sports - Jon Jones set to face Anthony Smith at UFC 235

And TMZ further noted that Jones will come to the cage dressed as an Aztec priest and at the conclusion of the fight wear Anthony Smiths skin as a suit.

Self-proclaimed Lion vs Lionheart

Someone shoop some UFC Lion King poster for this shit.

Who is scared? Find me one video or actual quote that he said he is scared. Why respond if you aren't going to try? Oh shit, nevermind! You added gifs, you must be right

0-0 record at HW.

Won't fight at HW because DC has "too many advantages"

<YayKpop>

<209Bitch>

Throwaway fight meant to pad jones' record.

Cain vs Jones on the other hand would be a challenging fight I'd rather see.
That's never going to happen unless Cain becomes HW champ (again) and even then Jones has shown no intention of moving up to HW, I think when he sees a very winnable fight for the HW belt he will move up (like what GSP done to get MW belt).

That's such a lie. Either you are: 1) incredibly misinformed or 2) blatantly twisting the facts to suit your agenda.

This is what the NSAC actually said:
“After extensive analysis of Mr. Jones' prior 18 months of USADA in- and out-of-competition anti-doping drug testing results, Director Bennett, Chair Marnell, and Mr. Jones agree that he will appear at an evidentiary hearing in January. This will allow for a measured, thoughtful, and comprehensive discussion of his anti-doping testing protocol and results and provide an opportunity for the NSAC to determine the appropriate path forward for him in Nevada. We look forward to his hearing.”

You are literally falling into Dana White's blatant lies:
Dana said that the NSAC "could have had a hearing Friday [before the fight]". However, he very well knew they could have decided to suspend Jones. THAT is why he moved the event to California. You are literally falling for pure propaganda.

The NSAC didn't let him fight -- they just didn't suspend him. The CSAC didn't "let him fight" either -- he was already licensed from a hearing in which he failed to disclose his drug test history. Andy Foster single handedly allowed him to fight based almost entirely off the letter from Dr. Eichner from the SMRTL facility (which tests the majority of UFCs samples).
You said csac didnt let him? Pretty sure i watched him fight last weekend. They could have not let him fight too if they felt how nsac did. I dont even know what your arguing. The fight happened and nsac will most likely grant him a license.

Jones can go on a cocaine bender from now until March, and not even train and destroy Smith. God if Smith makes it to the 2nd round, he should consider that a win. This is a Pride level mismatch.

you really think a fighter cant improve after age 30?

You show me a fighter who started getting better past 30 with over 40 career fights? It's not just the age, its the wear and tear.

It's like 30 year old Rory Macdonald is going to be on the downslide after all his wars.

BARF! What a fucking joke. Good for Conor's team mate, Anthony Smith, but what a farce. Jones always likes likes easy routes, like micro dosing synthetic testosterone cut with small amounts of Turinabol, and padding that record. # Pathetic

I guess it’s the best option at LHW. Crazy that Jon doesn’t want anything to do with HW.

Smith just needs to go for broke here. Try to bust Jon up man!

All these fighters try to fight him at range, shit don't work. Gotta just attack.

You said csac didnt let him? Pretty sure i watched him fight last weekend. They could have not let him fight too if they felt how nsac did. I dont even know what your arguing. The fight happened and nsac will most likely grant him a license.

LOL at this point you're just trolling. The NSAC didn't let him fight in Nevada State. They simply chose not to suspend him before having a hearing.

The UFC saw this as an opportunity to move the event, and put pressure on Andy Foster to give the go-ahead at the last minute. Jon Jones fought in California State.

Triggered sauce man. Didn't say it wasn't a lhw fight but rather jones looked extremely efficient when facing MWs who happen to weigh in at lhw. They aren't lhws not true lhws like gus, osp, rampage, etc..

All the sauce man what ever floats your boat.

<YeahOKJen>

LOL at this point you're just trolling. The NSAC didn't let him fight in Nevada State. They simply chose not to suspend him before having a hearing.

The UFC saw this as an opportunity to move the event, and put pressure on Andy Foster to give the go-ahead at the last minute. Jon Jones fought in California State.
Where did i state he fought in nevada? Cmon man just read

Yeah I've looked at him beat past their primes LHW like Rampage and Shogun and natural MW like Machida, Rashad, and (LOL) Chael Sonnen. He has good wins over Gus and DC.

For how he beat them I've looked at it too, it's called Clomid and Turinabol. He's a fraud and a cheat. Lance Armstrong of MMA. End of story.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back