News TMZ Sports - Jon Jones set to face Anthony Smith at UFC 235

Locke

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/05/jon-jones-fight-anthony-smith-ufc-235/

TMZ Sports has learned Jon Jones is signed on to fight Anthony Smith at UFC 235 in March ... as long as the Nevada State Athletic Commission gives him the green light.

We spoke with Dana White who tells us ... "Later this month, Jon Jones will file an application for licensure with the NSAC in order to compete at UFC 235 in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 2nd."

Last edited:
Dang dang gang! TMZ breaking news playa

TurinaBones vía molestation.

What shit fight. I will likely not even bother downloading this fight, I have dignity you know.

Jon could come into that fight completely clean with no training camp and still pick the round and method of victory.

I'm not getting excited for a Jon Jones fight ever again. I've been let down way too many times.

I'm praying that Smith somehow catches Jon. Somehow. Please, if there is a god, it'll happen.

So UFC 235 will be "Alias Smith and Jones"?

51QV4TTNFZL._SY445_.jpg

Jones going for the easy matchups as always. He loves to fight former MW doesn't he ? HW not so much.

Totally uncompelling fight, even if Jones fights clean, which he wont.

Jon has fought a lot of former/future MWs in his career, this will be the worst of them.

Smith would get brutally wiped by anyone in the current top 5 at MW.

just a squash match for Jones to build hype for his HW showdown against Cormier after he defeats Brock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back