Tmt heavy bags mayweather gym

edisonstar23

White Belt
Reaction score
ANYONE KNOWS WHO CAN TAKE OF THIS CUSTOM ORDER? I CONTACTED GRANT. BUT THEY SAID THAT THE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING BAGS.

I LOVE THE LOOK, WIDTH/ LENGHT. AND THE STYLE IS AMAZING.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT GUYS HOPE TO GET SOME RESPONSES

mayweather-punching-20150415_A0E96A7C44874F02A6DDD45B9B7B80F2.jpg

Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+Media+rmtlaOSTKiwl.jpg

So are you looking for a bag exactly like one of the ones pictured??? If your just looking for same size and shape with a choice of colors then go with Outslayer. They pretty much won't put the TMT logo on it.....but I wouldn't think you would want that.....right??

I'll try outslayer, see if they have that metallic green and copper. The TMT logo woud be cool but I doubt they'll do it.

I have no yet own any metallic color on leather. Does it last as much as any standard color, or it fades ??

ANYONE KNOWS WHO CAN TAKE OF THIS CUSTOM ORDER? I CONTACTED GRANT. BUT THEY SAID THAT THE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING BAGS.

I LOVE THE LOOK, WIDTH/ LENGHT. AND THE STYLE IS AMAZING.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT GUYS HOPE TO GET SOME RESPONSES

mayweather-punching-20150415_A0E96A7C44874F02A6DDD45B9B7B80F2.jpg

Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+Media+rmtlaOSTKiwl.jpg

If your willing to fill it yourself (would save a crap ton on shipping for a bag that big) but would take FOREVER and a crazy amount of material RSKBREAKER a member on the forum does amazing work and can make whatever size/style your looking for and has great metallic colors. Only problem is getting ahold of him lately or him having time with all the orders he's gotten.

If your willing to fill it yourself (would save a crap ton on shipping for a bag that big) but would take FOREVER and a crazy amount of material RSKBREAKER a member on the forum does amazing work and can make whatever size/style your looking for and has great metallic colors. Only problem is getting ahold of him lately or him having time with all the orders he's gotten.

I emailed him like 3 weeks ago to no available. I know he lives in NY, so do I. So shipping won't be crazy expensive. However, I wonder what are his prices like? Anybody has an idea of his prices, even for something small like one of his double end or speed bags???

Last edited:
Ive had outslayer do two custom heavy bags, one with a smaller outslayer logo, and one thats has three colors instead of their standard two. I'll have to post some pics of the smaller logo, you can see one of them clearly in my double trouble stand review or the rskbreaker gear thread. If you want a smaller logo the closest example is you can look at their all leather bag:

http://outslayer.com/leathermuaythaiheavybag150lbsfilled-p-1029.html

Don't think they have the gold and that specific green, you might want to go with rskbreaker if you want your heavy bag to look exactly like the mayweather gym bags minus the logos. He uses nice leather, I can't imagine you would be disappointed as long as you are able to fill it yourself.

In my opinion....if someone can indeed do it....I would bypass putting the TMT logo on it....unless you are of course part of the the Money team.

whats the diameter of this bag guys????
any guesses?
i am about to make this soon so if someone can help with this point of its diameter or someone who have access to this bag can measure its diameter would be great healp.
thanks

whats the diameter of this bag guys????
any guesses?
i am about to make this soon so if someone can help with this point of its diameter or someone who have access to this bag can measure its diameter would be great healp.
thanks

about 18-20" is my guess, I have outslayer's 150lbs boxing bag which is listed as 20" diameter and it looks similar. Rival's 150lbs-250lbs bags are listed as 18" in diameter but vary drastically in weight from the outslayer so I don't know what the TMT bag is filled with or its weight but from the look of the bag I'd say your best guess is going to be 18-20", maybe 22", anything wider than that is going to be too awkward in my opinion.

In my opinion....if someone can indeed do it....I would bypass putting the TMT logo on it....unless you are of course part of the the Money team.

Yeah I don't even think it would be legal for another manufacturer to put it on the bag, the best they could actually do is put a money team patch onto a separate piece of material and than sew it onto the bag and it would not even be durable.

about 18-20" is my guess, I have outslayer's 150lbs boxing bag which is listed as 20" diameter and it looks similar. Rival's 150lbs-250lbs bags are listed as 18" in diameter but vary drastically in weight from the outslayer so I don't know what the TMT bag is filled with or its weight but from the look of the bag I'd say your best guess is going to be 18-20", maybe 22", anything wider than that is going to be too awkward in my opinion.

yes that was my initial thought but the Edisson who made this thread is sure its 30 inch in diameter...it will be a really FAT bag if i make it with 30 inch diameter....

Yeah I don't even think it would be legal for another manufacturer to put it on the bag, the best they could actually do is put a money team patch onto a separate piece of material and than sew it onto the bag and it would not even be durable.

I didn't even think about that....good call. Im also thinking that if you aren't part of the money team....one may look like a bit of chump with the logo on the bag.....lol.

Back