TLC 2018: Changes

Who is fucking going over?

• Becky

• Asuka

• Charlotte

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol and then he went to getting his ass kicked by braun for six months
He defeated Braun in a cage match. A CAGE MATCH! Put some respek on the greatest living American's name.

Imagine in the Attitude Era if the champ never showed up on RAW. Holy fuck just the worst.

Imagine in the Attitude Era if the champ never showed up on RAW. Holy fuck just the worst.

At least with Brock not showing up on Raw he and the title are protected from all the shit fuckery that happens every week. Better the belt isn't dragged down with the rest of them.

Will TLC in 2019 have a Super Kick Party?

@D.R.H. @Rebelfett

QxPj6H7.gif

At least with Brock not showing up on Raw he and the title are protected from all the shit fuckery that happens every week. Better the belt isn't dragged down with the rest of them.
I miss when Roman had it. A true fighting champion.

dude give me a break
the champion should be on tv every week,especially on your flagship show.

if they want a ratings spike or a reason to tune in have brock drop the title. i like brock but he shouldnt be champion at all, imo

I haven’t honestly been this excited to see what happens on Raw after a PPV since Punk beat Cena at MitB.

<LikeReally5>

dude give me a break
the champion should be on tv every week,especially on your flagship show.

if they want a ratings spike or a reason to tune in have brock drop the title. i like brock but he shouldnt be champion at all, imo

Normally I would agree...but after the way Raw has been these last few months...God help us if they were booking the championship this way.

Female wrestlers giving congratulatory tweets about matches is everything wrong with the business.

Female wrestlers giving congratulatory tweets about matches is everything wrong with the business.

Unless they're doing it without their pants on.

<Y2JSmirk>

Back