TLC 2018: Changes

Who is fucking going over?

• Becky

• Asuka

• Charlotte

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m rewatching the tlc match. It’s probably been ten plus years that I’ve rewatched a match so quickly

I’m rewatching the tlc match. It’s probably been ten plus years that I’ve rewatched a match so quickly
I was just thinking about doing the same. That was good shit

Should I put the TLC match on my list to check out when I resub?

You know...I had almost forgotten what it was like to feel happy at the end of a main roster show...good for you WWE.

You know...I had almost forgotten what it was like to feel happy at the end of a main roster show...good for you WWE.
Crazy to think that a couple of hours ago I was fucked off with the booking, complaining to @mudflap mike, and thinking about going to bed. Now I can't even sleep because I'm too pumped up from that match.

think about how many main events involved cena/orton/hhh since like 2006

peace, brothers

latest

You’ve been more active in here in the last hour than usual, and even more surprising as you’ve been doing that all with one hand. Lol

Shows how a great main event with compelling storytelling can completely make up for everything

You’ve been more active in here in the last hour than usual, and even more surprising as you’ve been doing that all with one hand. Lol

I actually watched the show live this time...and I've been alternating hands to avoid cramping. <seedat>

Shows how a great main event with compelling storytelling can completely make up for everything

Especially when they don't give you a "fuck you pal, I'll tell you who your hero is," finish.

wwe needs interviewsl ike this, this whol einterview and video isg reat

they dont even have the most important title in the company on the show most ppvs though\\!!!

Back