Media TKZ Speaks: Talks about Ortega loss, changing camps, future plans, message to Sherbros, etc.

580469.jpg
portada-la-momia.jpg

The Asian guys can be so humble especially when speaking in Asia, its interesting how the cultures are different.

People's champ

How many people would lose their shit if kz gets another crack at the belt?

Of course the UFC won't honor his request to fight a 3 rounder next. What a shame.

The Asian guys can be so humble especially when speaking in Asia, its interesting how the cultures are different.

It is
Onefc fans tend to favor the meek and humble, rather than the brash fighters that the west mostly prefer

But if Conor made an appearance everyone would lose their shit

Leaving to do his army service was the worst possible thing for his career. Shame... "wasted" his prime... is probably the new Donald Cerrone.

KZ is not that young at 33 years old.. if he ever fight for title, he probably be 35 years old.... so that not good.

He's a solid dude and an awesome fighter, will always watch his fights.

He's already suffering from head trauma.

Pay the man and give him his 3 rounders Dana...

he seemed pretty shook post-fight... hope he gets some softballs to finish off his contract

-He is asking for 3 round fights hopefully for his next bouts as his health is his priority now that he's experienced some tough losses and absorbed some vicious damage and it's taken toll on his body. Dana and the UFC doesn't want it for now though as they said they need more main events with him.

Dana being Dana

I don't think he gave Ortega enough credit honestly.

That loss was 100% Ortega and had little to do with whatever adjustments people want to come up for the deficiencies in this fight.

Ortega went warp speed on evolving. Im still incredulous how much he changed or how well he was able to take advantage of KZ's weak points.

It exposed KZ, imo, as being unable to ever get that belt because he's so lacking in certain departments....mainly movement and predictability. If KZ was to prepare for that Ortega he just saw, I think he'd lose 10/10 times
I should prob take back what I said
I watched the entire vid this time and he does say he understand there was vast difference between his skills and Ortega's

this dude is real AF So much integrity to appreciate

he also says he's pressing charges against some cyber bull...typical Korean shithead posting nonesense personal stuff Says he's going to see the person in the flesh

I should prob take back what I said
I watched the entire vid this time and he does say he understand there was vast difference between his skills and Ortega's

this dude is real AF So much integrity to appreciate

he also says he's pressing charges against some cyber bull...typical Korean shithead posting nonesense personal stuff Says he's going to see the person in the flesh

The spinning elbow made all the difference in the world. I still believe he may have fought Brian on a different night and it might be a different story. He got caught. It happens. It is what it is.

Back