TJs career vs Faber's career

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
When its all said and done, who will have the better overall career.

TJ. Faber is seminal, but he was a bridesmaid perpetually after MTB.

When it’s over probably tj, right now they are close. Faber was never champ but was a pioneer and still has the best name win on either of their resumes in Cruz

TJ. Faber is seminal, but he was a bridesmaid perpetually after MTB.

He was the face of WEC and all the divisions lighter than LW for a long time.

Greatest FW champion before Aldo.

You're ignorant

People forget how huge The California Kid Faber was. He was considered the best fighter on the planet, was probably the most dominant and was one of MMA's biggest stars. TJ might be better but he is not as popular, nor a cult like hero, and certainly not as dominant as 'unbeatable' Faber was.

When it’s over probably tj, right now they are close. Faber was never champ but was a pioneer and still has the best name win on either of their resumes in Cruz

Was never champ?!

Damn, this thread attracts idiots.

He was #1 FW in the world

He was long time champ in WEC, when WEC was 'the UFC' of under 155.

TJ still has some time left in the game. It’s also not an easy comparison. TJ came along after the weight classes had been added to the UFC. If the UFC had FW during Fabers day, he would have been remembered as a dominant champ. Unfortunately for Faber his success was in an age where FW and below were not on the biggest stage yet. Fabers career is more important historically. TJ will walk away with more money and better known by the general public

Who feels Faber was actually clean his entire career ?
I do. He is 39 and still looks exactly the same. He's a wrestler that lived a clean life. No doubt in my mind that Faber is and always was a clean fighter.

He was the face of WEC and all the divisions lighter than LW for a long time.

Greatest FW champion before Aldo.

You're ignorant

I'm ignorant? What the fuck do you think I meant by "seminal" you dunce? Lol

Faber is great. Tj can be special

I'm ignorant? What the fuck do you think I meant by "seminal" you dunce? Lol

I don't know what YOU meant by seminal, but that doesn't indicate that he wasn't a "bridesmaid" in the context of your message

TJ is one of my all time favs, so I‘m biased.

I’d call it a draw. Faber played a more important role, TJ might be the better fighter.

A real pinnacle when Faber won the belt. Their careers match up like a mirror.

I don't know what YOU meant by seminal, but that doesn't indicate that he wasn't a "bridesmaid" in the context of your message

I need a fucking face palm meme.

Faber was good in WEC until Mike Brown derailed him. After that he got by more on popularity and hype.

Faber is and will always be more well known than TJ, TJ might finish his career with more UFC titles (Obviously) but he will never be considered a pioneer of the sport like Faber. Faber is a legend although TJ is great

Why are we comparing Faber to seminal fluid?

Back