Tj was literally hitting the air in the Dominick Cruz fight, a clear win for Cruz.

At the end Cruz was a broken pile of Bones and TJ was fresh and ready for another 5 rounds.

TJ whooped that dudes ass.

Cruz is the biggest flake this sport has ever known.
Sorry, I disagree. I saw Cruz take 3-2 easy

Sounds like you only watched Cruz the entire time. TJ was hitting the air for like 4 rounds? Is that why Cruz was limping after and actually looked like he got into a fight?

hqdefault.jpg

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/c4938baf92d2dc31

The fact of the matter is, it was close.
Look up plantar fasciitis for fuck's sake

Cruz is bound to hurt his foot in any fight due to the amount of time he spends running. Dude just refuses to engage in anything resembling a fistfight.

TJ should have won. Draw at worst.

Cruz could get off the couch and probably beat Tj again. He is just faster and imo got his number. Dudes defense was evading his punches like Ali. Ridiculous.

Hey man , wanted to ask you how is frankie has he waked up yet from that knockout ?
giphy.gif
The uppercut was nice, but the tight ass elbow that set it up truly is the better shot. Perfect timing, great shot selection, and just a nasty shot. He got close to Tcity during 1 exchange and his neck was swallowed up by lanky ortega immediately, and it destroyed Frank's basic ass wrestle box routine. Ortegas true coming out party!. For me it was the Tavares fight, but for people to finally take notice, it has to be that performance from bell to referee saving his life! WARTEGA GANG

The uppercut was nice, but the tight ass elbow that set it up truly is the better shot. Perfect timing, great shot selection, and just a nasty shot. He got close to Tcity during 1 exchange and his neck was swallowed up by lanky ortega immediately, and it destroyed Frank's basic ass wrestle box routine. Ortegas true coming out party!. For me it was the Tavares fight, but for people to finally take notice, it has to be that performance from bell to referee saving his life! WARTEGA GANG
Yeah that "Check-Elbow" was a thing of beauty . I was so shocked dude i thought that ortega was going to win by some technical sub (since i dont think frankie would have tapped) but when he KOd him i was shocked .One of the best KOs and performances of the year for sure .

Yeah that "Check-Elbow" was a thing of beauty . I was so shocked dude i thought that ortega was going to win by some technical sub (since i dont think frankie would have tapped) but when he KOd him i was shocked .One of the best KOs and performances of the year for sure .
Also, on topic, 4-1 cruz. I was hosptalized for 4 months and got to watch this fight on my phone. Almost in tears when they read the scorecards. Cruz has been im my fav 3 mma fighters for as long as i 1st watched him in WEC. great moment in some of the darkest times of my life

Was rooting for Cruz and still thought TJ won. The judges weighted Dom's TDs too heavily. Yes, Dom made TJ miss a lot. But TJ still had far and away the more effective striking.

Also, on topic, 4-1 cruz. I was hosptalized for 4 months and got to watch this fight on my phone. Almost in tears when they read the scorecards. Cruz has been im my fav 3 mma fighters for as long as i 1st watched him in WEC. great moment in some of the darkest times of my life
Cant imagine how good it felt for you bro , watching one of your fav fighters come back on some of the darkes times of your life must have been very inspirational.
Frankie would ko Dom stiff, fuckin pillow hands Dom has.
LOL a turd with platibum mike perry in his AV shitting in the bantamweight goat . At least Cruz didnt get beat up by a male model .

I had tj 3-2 when watching it live, but would have to rewatch it again to double check but too lazy.

if i had to choose, I'd give it 3-2 Cruz... but Cruz won his rounds very very very narrowly. TJ won his rounds decisively. I think TJ figured out cruz, just took him until round 3 1/2 to do it. If they rematch I think TJ dominates.

Frankie would ko Dom stiff, fuckin pillow hands Dom has.
Frankie has less punching power than cruz. Frankie is p4p in the top 5 of most boring fighters of all time. I literally always root against him, and Tom's River, NJ is a shithole

Frankie has less punching power than cruz. Frankie is p4p in the top 5 of most boring fighters of all time. I literally always root against him, and Tom's River, NJ is a shithole

Ask Mini Mendes if Frankie has less power than Cruz

what rounds did you give Cruz?
Dillashaw 10-9 rounds 4 and 5

The fact TJ finished strong in the later rounds helps make a good argument to many that he won the fight.

Fans tend to forget the success of early rounds from one fighter when the other makes a comeback late... and announcers are making him shine

Ask Mini Mendes if Frankie has less power than Cruz
Ask a manlet, who was Knockout by Aldo, then had a wild 25 minute chin stealing war with the second time? And the guy who after those 2 fights specifically(4?fights in between as well) was brutally finished via punches to the jaw by conor? Ask that guy?Frankie had good timing is all, when he fought chad. His hands are comfort certified by pillow companies worldwide

kod mendes, maynard and penn so stfu, most boring fighters my ass

Cant imagine how good it felt for you bro , watching one of your fav fighters come back on some of the darkes times of your life must have been very inspirational.

LOL a turd with platibum mike perry in his AV shitting in the bantamweight goat . At least Cruz didnt get beat up by a male model .
*TJ the bantamweight goat.

Back