Tj was literally hitting the air in the Dominick Cruz fight, a clear win for Cruz.

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just rewatched the fight and I'm surprised that Cruz didn't beat Tj via unanimous decision because Tj was hitting the air for like 4 rounds(didn't watch the 5th round). and I've never seen such an elite fighter/striker like TJ getting beat like that. its a great performance from Cruz, the people who claim TJ beat Cruz probably didn't watch the fight and jump straight to the bandwagon

Just rewatched the fight and I'm surprised that Cruz didn't beat Tj via unanimous decision because Tj was hitting the air for like 4 rounds(didn't watch the 5th round). and I've never seen such an elite fighter/striker like TJ getting beat like that. its a great performance from Cruz, the people who claim TJ beat Cruz probably didn't watch the fight and jump straight to the bandwagon
3-2 Cruz.

Sounds like you only watched Cruz the entire time. TJ was hitting the air for like 4 rounds? Is that why Cruz was limping after and actually looked like he got into a fight?

hqdefault.jpg

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/c4938baf92d2dc31

The fact of the matter is, it was close.

Sounds like you only watched Cruz the entire time. TJ was hitting the air for like 4 rounds? Is that why Cruz was limping after and actually looked like he got into a fight?

hqdefault.jpg

that's one of the only clean punch Tj landed on Cruz.
and also stats don't tell the whole story, most of those tj strikes are leg kicks and a bunch of shoulder shots
also if we use stats then Tj still missed like 80% of his strikes

1 2 3 5(could have gone either way) CRUZ . All haters can suck it Cruz beat him clearly .

hqdefault.jpg

It was cruz foot not knee who made him limp you turd lol

At the end Cruz was a broken pile of Bones and TJ was fresh and ready for another 5 rounds.

TJ whooped that dudes ass.

Cruz is the biggest flake this sport has ever known.

I had Cruz with the close decision but I can see why TJ fans think he won, I suppose. Those crying robbery are going too far IMO

TJ lights Dom up if they fight today though.

that's one of the only clean punch Tj landed on Cruz.
and also stats don't tell the whole story, most of those tj strikes are leg kicks and a bunch of shoulder shots
also if we use stats then Tj still missed like 80% of his strikes

Honestly the leg kicks from TJ were some of the most damaging (effective as the scoring criteria calls it) strikes of the entire fight.

Also just remember Shertards, much more knowledgeable people than you (fighters and coaches) have talked about how close a fight it was and how it could've feasibly gone either way.

At the end Cruz was a broken pile of Bones and TJ was fresh and ready for another 5 rounds.

TJ whooped that dudes ass.

Cruz is the biggest flake this sport has ever known.
Hey man , wanted to ask you how is frankie has he waked up yet from that knockout ?
giphy.gif

Hey man , wanted to ask you how is frankie has he waked up yet from that knockout ?
giphy.gif

Ya he came back right away and won another fight.

How is Cruz since his last ass whooping? Still recovering?

Butthurt much?

Ya he came back right away and won another fight.

How is Cruz since his last ass whooping? Still recovering?

Butthurt much?
Didn't get uppercutted into the 4th dimension though, haha. Hope Frankie gets a rematch with Ortega.

You dont score points in mma for effective defence unfortunately.

If you were unaware of this i suggest you study the unified rules...

King Cobra won that fight. Sorry, not sorry.

hqdefault.jpg

Uh, Cruz was limping due to his fasciitis. Nothing TJ did. Hes suffered with that a long time. Its painful when connective tissue surrounding muscles in your foot decide to weaken and collapse and you have to fight with it. I had it in one foot he had/has it in both.

Back