TJ was dominating, and still went for finsih

And because he went for the finish and got it, he earned my respect and possibly gained a new fan in me. (I was rooting for barao too)

I'm kickin myself now for not dropping a few bucks on him as the heavy underdog...

Real champions go for the finish even if they are way ahead in the scorecards. Fuck point fighters and playing its safe game plans.s

Saw the bait, still don't care.

I laughed....but not out loud...I laughed to myself.

Soooo

LTM

Huge to props to TJ. Nicest fighter ive met. Was rooting for him but Personally thought hed get rekt by Barao in a round.

Don't mistake Jon Jones for Ben Henderson and Jose Aldo.

Sherdog just trolled the shit outta the TS.

Sherdog just trolled the shit outta the TS.

Actually I just trolled the shit out of you guys. This is a great place for entertainment for me. A bunch of children acting like they know shit about fighting.

God I love this. Keep feeding me.

Well sure, that's how it works, er, at least before the modern era of the "take it slow, score if you can, but don't risk or try anything" philosophy took hold.

Yeah, it's a sport, but it's the sport of fighting.

or maybe he is just a different fighter fighting a different opponent. With Renan his game plan was to keep moving forward and attack to keep him defensive which is the area he is weakest, laying back and coasting the last round wouldn't have been an option with Barao's style, oh and............

LOL

Actually I just trolled the shit out of you guys. This is a great place for entertainment for me. A bunch of children acting like they know shit about fighting.

attachment.php

comment_SJuzTEWusbfzN61n8crRxAwq1Oh1jDEW.gif

OP probably won't be making threads again any time soon

I was just happy he finished cause I had an o/u under bet on the fight finishing in 4.5 rounds or less and TJ did it with 5 seconds to spare.

If you have to explain that you trolled everyone, you probably didn't manage it very well.

Back