TJ vs Cejudo moved to Ufc on ESPN 1

I’m okay with that. Looking forward to this fight.

At least they finally got a main.

Of a division that will be history soon.

dana-white-twitter.jpg

Bummer. I'm going to UFC 233 too. Great headliner for the debut though. Should be a great fight.

I'm sure it will be Woodley vs. Usman/Covington now headlining.

Was hoping for two title fights.
Come on DC! Get on this card!

Bummer. I'm going to UFC 233 too. Great headliner for the debut though. Should be a great fight.

Ouch, hopefully they replace it with a decent fight :p

awesome, excited to be in the arena that night

Usman vs Woodley might do 90k ppv buys lol

they need to push for Colby vs Woodley real hard

From 65 bucks to 5 bucks. I still don’t understand why the ufc wants this fight at all let alone at 125

I genuinely wonder if there is a competition going on at the UFC HQ to see who can make the most idiotic decision of the week.

I'm not sure Woodley/Colby does much better sadly.

WW is in a sad state.

WW is in the saddest state ever really

While I do believe Woodley is climbing the ranks as one of the best WW's of all time, he's really the only exciting guy to watch (and that's when he really goes for it). If he fights like he did vs Wonderboy in the rematch or like he did vs Maia, it is the most boring shit on the planet to watch.

I think the old WW division had a lot more exciting match ups and rising stars. The Lawler championship reign was the most exciting time of the WW division for me.

Probably they want brock headlining the card, his suspension ends in january right? They probably want to make the fight immediately to avoid the risk of him failing a test.

Probably they want brock headlining the card, his suspension ends in january right? They probably want to make the fight immediately to avoid the risk of him failing a test.

Yes, his suspension is over by that night

WW is in the saddest state ever really

While I do believe Woodley is climbing the ranks as one of the best WW's of all time, he's really the only exciting guy to watch (and that's when he really goes for it). If he fights like he did vs Wonderboy in the rematch or like he did vs Maia, it is the most boring shit on the planet to watch.

I think the old WW division had a lot more exciting match ups and rising stars. The Lawler championship reign was the most exciting time of the WW division for me.
Same RIP Lawler champ

From 65 bucks to 5 bucks. I still don’t understand why the ufc wants this fight at all let alone at 125
Fight itself has a reason, champ vs champ, DJ ducked it, Cejudo asked for it, thing is, it should had been for the 135 belt.

Shouldn’t a main event be THE example of why the consumer should watch the product? Oh hey you like this? Too bad! It’s gone now! Weird first ESPN main event

not interested at all. The BW division is so awful and boring. These guys need to move up to 145 and destroy the 135lb division as well. This should be a fight night main event .

Back