TJ vs Cejudo 2, inmidiate rematch who do you got?

If at 125 Cejudo 100%
If at 135 TJ 85%, but he might have done irreparable damage to his body and chin. Then again Rumble turned it around, but he was replenishing with IV.

Dillashaw will be in a bad state with all this salt in his blood

Cejudo at either weight class, but I imagine tj will fight smarter. Still cant deal with Henry's speed.

Gotta go with Henry. He's on fire, just beat MM, smoked TJ like it was nothing, he's put on good size...plus he triggered the FUCK out of da snake. Its Rose vs JJ, but dudes.

I thought TJ would win the first one, and I would pick him again in the rematch. In a longer fight, I like TJ's endurance better than Cejudo's. Of course I don't know how TJ's body handles the weight cut. If the first fight is any indication, TJ better fight the rematch at 135!

I'm quite torn on this one, the inmidiate rematches of a tittle fight almost never go the way of the loser but then there is also the Dillashaw law which states that TJ only loses every four fights, so by this law he should win his next fight.

Really can't see the outcome if they run this one back straigh away.

<JerryWWF>

henry wins easy and when he does 125 will be shut down.

I'm not really sure what that is but I got Cejudo

People clamouring for a rematch are really reaching, let alone and immediate one. The snake got wrangled, deal with it.

TJ cracked. it's hard to recover. he needs more time to recover and install new strategy.

Cejudo shouldnt give TJ a rematch, he doesnt deserve it.

Only reason this is happening is because Dana wants Cejudo to lose so he can erase the division

Cejudo. Made it look easy.

Tj is like a saiyan everytime he loses he gets better. He finishes henry in rematch

Cejudo again and easily too

He’s just overall better than tj plain n simple

Cejudo has his number now. Tj is not fast enough to get outta the way of the tiny bulldozer “bobcat”

Back