*TJ Vs Aldo at 145: If you had a free $1000 bet just for that fight, who gets your money?*

That's a close one. Heart would be with Aldo, but my brain gives the edge to TJ.

Fuck it. I'd put it on Aldo.

It's strange to realize that Aldo is younger than TJ.

As good as Aldo did against Stephens, he still looked significantly slower than he did when he was in his prime champ stage.

TJ is in his prime right now so I'd say TJ

I'll go TJ, hes younger and always seems to be getting better. Either way, I'd like to see it.

Edit: Apparently they are the same age. For some reason I thought TJ was in his late 20's, oh well.

Jose would hit him once and TJ would crumble. He's not ready for that power.

No brainer.. Aldo mercs tj in 1 round

TJ. It's the safer investment, I'd take speed and cardio over strength and power.

Aldo needs the towel to make 45
TJ just made 125
Silly matchup
Would definitely watch though

jose-aldo-dance-GIF.gif

TJ trains a few times with Vasyl then he and his fans think he is some sort of defensive wizard - the guy is so fucking hittable.

Aldo would KO him hard and then TJ's sherdog fans would bitch about how the fight should not have happened.

10lbs is a huge jump for a fighter that size, esp. a guy who can actually make 125. I think that Aldo's power would slice through TJ. He might practically cartwheel through the air when Aldo smacks him with that low kick.

TJ by KO. TJ needs to fight Holloway not Aldo

Back