TJ tweets for the first time after PED issues due to sponsor obligations, gets destroyed in comments

I kinda feel bad for him on the surface level. He isn't the only guy doing PEDS. TJ has to play it off like Jon Jones and act over the top dumb by claiming his innocence if he wants to maintain a fan base.

Getting clowned on crosses all cultures and generations
The difference is this generation is able to do it with anonymity and from 3000 miles away. I just believe that people don't respect each other enough and it's detrimental to our society. Being able to say the most fucked up shit directly to people from great distances and while wearing cloaks should not be acceptable. I'm prepared to agree to disagree on this one.

"First drugs, now gambling..."

tenor.gif
That's got to be one of the Ped dudes on sherdog.

Rocky bloke I reckon.

The difference is this generation is able to do it with anonymity and from 3000 miles away. I just believe that people don't respect each other enough and it's detrimental to our society. Being able to say the most fucked up shit directly to people from great distances and while wearing cloaks should not be acceptable. I'm prepared to agree to disagree on this one.

I agree with you, but it is what it is. You have my respect, good night mate

Why the actual fuck would you bet on chinny weak hearted Barboza when he is going up against a zombie in Justin G. Fighters always place the shittiest bets
Because the chances that Geathje decides to block a full force Barboza spinning heel kick to the face with his chin is ridiculously high.

Let's just say that if Barboza is "chinny" and "weak heart" then Gaethje has the fight IQ of a masochist.

Anyone could have seen him popping from a mile away.

Because the chances that Geathje decides to block a full force Barboza spinning heel kick to the face with his chin is ridiculously high.

Let's just say that if Barboza is "chinny" and "weak heart" then Gaethje has the fight IQ of a masochist.

Chicago eh? It must be pretty scary living there, what with all the violent crimes everyday.

Funny, no one says any of that to him in person.

The days of social media, you can basically get away with being a dripping wet pussy.

The only thing lower than Twitter trolls is the human garbage that comments on Youtube videos.
Youtube isn't so bad, reddit and 4chan are much worse.

4chan... Ah, yes. I have some vague memory of them actually convincing someone to commit suicide. Never seen the appeal of the forum. It seems more of a fit for modern, gender non-binary fans of Yu gi oh.

Reddit users triggers me they always be trying to instigate and if you don’t agree with them they downvote you.

The only thing lower than Twitter trolls is the human garbage that comments on Youtube videos.
Try the comments of a small town newspapers website. They're so trashy.

They're just trying to needle him ...

Back