TJ thinks Conor wins

Seems like TJ being snake-y with Conor in this one and makes him believe he could beat Khabib....once a snake always a snake...

I thought Bas said he had a strikers chance? If Bas said what I think he said it does not mean he is picking Conor.
He says a Puncher's Chance and favors Khabib. Unless Conor can connect, basically again a puncher's chance.

its hilarious how so many skinny fat sherdorks will swear on their mum's soul Conor has literally 0% chance, meanwhile some of the p4p best fighters in the entire world right now know its a close fight and some are even picking Conor

think about that for a second..

It's crazy that a 40 year old retired boxer was so much faster than Conor.

its crazy how retarded this post is. I literally dont even know where to begin. I could literally write a 10 page essay on why this post is stupid, but I'm sure you would just respond with the Conor vs Nate or Conor vs Floyd stoppage gifs.

839146186.0.jpg

I mean, you are so right. Look at Floyd!!!! he looks like he literally was lifted up out of his wheel chair. I cant believe they made that old, brittle, unhealthy geezer fight in a boxing match. Thank the lord he didnt have a heart attack!

Elite level puncher has a punchers chance.

Ok. Got it.

This fight is about one thing. Can Conor time Khabib and land a sufficient punch before Khabib gets in range and puts him on the ground? If so, how good is Khabib's chin and defense?

A thing he said I don't completely understand, he doesn't want to fight Cruz because he thinks he needs to '' earn '' his shot. But in my opinion it is the biggest fight for him in the divison also he is the champion that means PPV points right? I don't get it

its hilarious how so many skinny fat sherdorks will swear on their mum's soul Conor has literally 0% chance, meanwhile some of the p4p best fighters in the entire world right now know its a close fight and some are even picking Conor

think about that for a second..

its crazy how retarded this post is. I literally dont even know where to begin. I could literally write a 10 page essay on why this post is stupid, but I'm sure you would just respond with the Conor vs Nate or Conor vs Floyd stoppage gifs.

839146186.0.jpg

I mean, you are so right. Look at Floyd!!!! he looks like he literally was lifted up out of his wheel chair. I cant believe they made that old, brittle, unhealthy geezer fight in a boxing match. Thank the lord he didnt have a heart attack!

Are you slow?

Is it not crazy how fast Floyd is? Or the fact that he's 40 and is so much quicker than Conor?

You pretty much said the same thing I did. Floyd was/is in unbelievable shape.

But TJ has picked against Conor before plenty of times...
Cause TJ can box and has great standup. Anybody with boxing experience (majority of this site doesnt) can see that while khabib has a decent jab he has huge flaws in his standup. Hes going up against a longer southpaw with some of the best counter striking the sport have ever seen. If he tries to stand with Conor, hes gonna get murked.

Lets hope khabib doesnt get cocky cause he outpointed Al in a 5 round fight standing up. He couldnt even hurt Al, let alone drop him. Al was busy being flat footed, not counter striking, and had tee that weird low stance cause of the TD threat.

Lol 1st one of those "amazing" jabs khabib throws is gonna be followed by a counter left down the pipe by Conor. Shit Conor aint the perfect fighter but sleeping on his standup is a mistake too many fighters have made.

I think this is an easy fight for Connor. Khabib is getting lit the fuck up.

Cause TJ can box and has great standup. Anybody with boxing experience (majority of this site doesnt) can see that while khabib has a decent jab he has huge flaws in his standup. Hes going up against a longer southpaw with some of the best counter striking the sport have ever seen. If he tries to stand with Conor, hes gonna get murked.

Lets hope khabib doesnt get cocky cause he outpointed Al in a 5 round fight standing up. He couldnt even hurt Al, let alone drop him. Al was busy being flat footed, not counter striking, and had tee that weird low stance cause of the TD threat.

Lol 1st one of those "amazing" jabs khabib throws is gonna be followed by a counter left down the pipe by Conor. Shit Conor aint the perfect fighter but sleeping on his standup is a mistake too many fighters have made.

Don't you worry about that, Khabib has stated that he won't be using his Muhammad Ali jab in this fight

He said that McGregor is very dangerous in striking range especially in the 1st round.so he will look for the takedown the first chance he gets.

It seems like McGregor fans are banking on Khabib using a terrible gameplan in order for McGregor to win.

A thing he said I don't completely understand, he doesn't want to fight Cruz because he thinks he needs to '' earn '' his shot. But in my opinion it is the biggest fight for him in the divison also he is the champion that means PPV points right? I don't get it

TJ makes bank already.

Cruz is irrelevant right now. He hasn't fought in 2 years and his last fight was a loss.

TJ vs Moraes is a much better fight.

This fight is about one thing. Can Conor time Khabib and land a sufficient punch before Khabib gets in range and puts him on the ground? If so, how good is Khabib's chin and defense?

I don't think Khabib will strike, so Conor will have nothing to counter.

He will press forward with his hands high but not jump or rush forward, and make Conor strike at him then counter that with a clinch or a takedown.

After that it will be over, if there is at least a minute left in the round McGregor will get mauled.

I think Khabib is going to win, and I've been watching this sport longer than Dillashaw...

I feel like TJ as a UFC Champion might know a little bit more about MMA than you...

Don't you worry about that, Khabib has stated that he won't be using his Muhammad Ali jab in this fight

He said that McGregor is very dangerous in striking range especially in the 1st round.so he will look for the takedown the first chance he gets.

It seems like McGregor fans are banking on Khabib using a terrible gameplan in order for McGregor to win.
Im very subjective on this fight. It doesnt have to be a terrible game plan, the fight starts standing and it will be khabibs job to close the distance. They both have one way to win, Conor has the slight advantage since the fight starts in his way to win. Coin toss fight here

I expect Kabib to shoot right away an not bother to try an get him to cage. Kabib has mediocre defense standing an awful striking to the point of being maybe slightly better than CM Punk. Kabib will get him down an will dominate rd 1. If Conor makes it out o think he can use distance rd 2 .

Back