TJ thinks Conor wins

Current 155 is full of great matchups, but we rarely see any of them, it's like a curse. Conor beats Khabib, Khabib beats Ferguson, Lee beats both Conor and Khabib. Poirier can surprise anyone of them any given night.

TJ is right about this. Khabib's flaws are perfect for someone like Conor to exploit, especially his lack of speed.

It's crazy that a 40 year old retired boxer was so much faster than Conor.

Floyd was not faster than him. Conor just didn't know how to throw punches like boxers should. It's pretty easy to read your opponent when Conor puts his lead hand in front outstretched and loads up with his other. Plus Conor kept circling away towards his power hands side. Honestly, Conor's "boxing" was just plain terrible from a purist view point. Mayweather didn't have any physical advantages other than knowing how to be economical with his punches.

Man i watched the iaqinta khabib fight for the 3rd time today and i dont see how tony ferguson wouldnt have worked him in that fight. And to the dumbass who keeps saying conor was slower than floyd like its some sort of insult you realize Mayweather has faster hands than literally anybody in mma history even at his present age thats pretty common knowledge.

Current 155 is full of great matchups, but we rarely see any of them, it's like a curse. Conor beats Khabib, Khabib beats Ferguson, Lee beats both Conor and Khabib. Poirier can surprise anyone of them any given night.

TJ is right about this. Khabib's flaws are perfect for someone like Conor to exploit, especially his lack of speed.
Lmao Lee has nothing for Conor

Bas is a conor nuthugger and he's picking Khabib.

It's crazy that a 40 year old retired boxer was so much faster than Conor.
Because that 40 year old is on the good stuff. He has more money than every fighter on the ufc roster combined. He's staying competitive as long as possible.

Lol at tj talking about every other division and champ but is afraid to even mutter the name cejudo.

TJ trying to sneak his way back into the McGoats good graces.

Bas is a conor nuthugger and he's picking Khabib.

I thought Bas said he had a strikers chance? If Bas said what I think he said it does not mean he is picking Conor.

Kevin Lee is picking Conor, and he actually does a legit good breakdown of fights.

Dillashaw is not a neutral party and cannot have an unbiased opinion. Conor publicly humiliated and shamed him.

It’s in TJ’s best interest to speak highly of Conor. So that nobody thinks the verbal ass raping he took from Conor bothered him.

Interesting theory but verbal ass rapings doesn't stop others from always picking against Conor. The likes of Cub, Cowboy, Serra and most Braziialians always picks Conor to lose.

Khabib can probably take Conors punches like Nate then he'll gas and get taken down and wrecked

you pick Khabib to win, no one will be impressed if he wins. but if you pick the underdog, you can pretend how smart you're

who ever wins it will be by domination

I dont see it being a close fight

conor either knocks him out coming in or khabib takes him down and pounds him while talking shit

I think conor has a better chance of winning - khabib was not very good vs al iquinta

Back