TJ thinks Conor wins

The Aldo and Alvarez fights.

He even said he's picking Conor because he underestimated him so many times in the past and was proven wrong.
Ok. Maybe I’m wrong. But. Maybe I’m right. He’s also sitting next to the biggest Conor dick rider alive.

It's crazy that a 40 year old retired boxer was so much faster than Conor.

A fresh 40 year old Sherdogger would be faster than a winded Conor McGregor.

A Tippy-Toes Penn could beat a Winded Conor.

Conor publicly humiliated and shamed him. It’s in TJ’s best interest to speak highly of Conor. So that nobody thinks the verbal ass raping he took from Conor bothered him.
<LikeReally5>

All Khabib has to do is keep pressure on McGregor for a few rounds without getting Aldo'd. If he can intersperse some TDs in there, great. He could even end the fight early, but probably in the 4th or 5th when Conor is gassed.

Dillashaw is not a neutral party and cannot have an unbiased opinion. Conor publicly humiliated and shamed him.

It’s in TJ’s best interest to speak highly of Conor. So that nobody thinks the verbal ass raping he took from Conor bothered him.

Makes sense and I disagree.
If anyone would have a reason to dog conor after the Untimate Fighter with Conor calling out the "snake" it would be T.J.
We shall see if Kaboob makes the cut

You two need to hash this out!

It’s a classic striker vs grappler which should favor khabib but Conor can absolutely flatline him.

Jesus christ some of yalls bias against mcgregor is crazy and to put khabib in this god like tier is ridiculous. Iaqinta showed quite a few holes in khabibs game such as very little head movement while striking/defending, never taking head off center line besides takedown attempts, and shooting for takedowns from 5 feet away multiple times with little set up. These are all things that conor can easily exploit if properly prepared for but if khabib is able to maul him effectively in early rounds he wins for sure.

Why is a world champion talking to an untalented bum hack like schaub?

He is simply pointing out the obvious holes in his game. That striking defense is absolutely terrible. And he is slow. Very slow. A bad combination fighting this Irishman.

GSP thinks Khabib wins.

I listened to that, and he was on the fence at best. Not confident at all in terms of who he actually thought would win. GSP is not the type to arrogantly pick anyone to win.

...and lets be honest, Khabib and Conor are not cardio machines. If Khalabeeb starts boxing like in 4th and 5th with Crazy Al, he will get destroyed.

Its such an intriguing matchup. If Khabib dominates a decision for 5 rounds though it could be painful to watch. A finish from either guy is all I ask for.

I still believe Khabib is the easiest fight for Conor between Ferguson and Holloway

He is right

You need to be able to fight standing to have a chance against Conor . Khabib has he best ground game ever in UFC but his stand up is not good enough and he will get humiliated .

It’s gonna be one of those where after the fight everyone is going to wonder how they thought otherwise

Back