TJ talking to Joe about his juicing

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Pretty old video but it popped up on my feed and I have never seen it so I thought I should share with others who haven't. Sorry if its been posted already, if so ignore this!

Good editing.

Kinda creepy if you think about it. If there is enough footage of you good editors can make you say anything. And technology only gets better.

I will say, it's really shocking to see how many PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS suffer from low testosterone.

Man.. my heart goes out to these guys. I hope they can get the proper treatment that they clearly need.

I will say, it's really shocking to see how many PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS suffer from low testosterone.

Man.. my heart goes out to these guys. I hope they can get the proper treatment that they clearly need.

Over training and extreme weight cutting will do that. Never had my test levels tested but my libido always drops significantly when i get deep into a cut trying to get lean as a bodybuilder which is a common and normal side effect from just a calorie deficit and getting lean. There are also lots of guys who do contest prep for bodybuilding well into single digits of bodyfat who actually get their levels tested and their test levels plummet and it can takes months up to a year to fully recover, fighters who fight multiple times per year are likely to have adverse effects on their test levels.

Over training and extreme weight cutting will do that. Never had my test levels tested but my libido always drops significantly when i get deep into a cut trying to get lean as a bodybuilder which is a common and normal side effect from just a calorie deficit and getting lean. There are also lots of guys who do contest prep for bodybuilding well into single digits of bodyfat who actually get their levels tested and their test levels plummet and it can takes months up to a year to fully recover, fighters who fight multiple times per year are likely to have adverse effects on their test levels.

This is actually interesting.

Is this something specifically related to weight cutting / repeated dehydration?

Any fighter who is very particular about the science of sports physiology is probably taking some banned medicine. This is why I don't believe that GSP was a clean athlete.

You probably can't be that anal about your training, what you eat, how much you sleep and etc, and not use banned science in the process.

I see the same traits in GSP, TJ Dillashaw, Lance Armstrong, LeBron James, Tom Brady and many other top athletes who are super specific about exercise physiology and how they train, eat and rest.

Meh. Those body builders are on steroids which explains their low test levels. Overtraining can slightly lower your levels but It doesn’t give you the test levels of a 90 year old man. See John sterones jones.

Any fighter who is very particular about the science of sports physiology is probably taking some banned medicine. This is why I don't believe that GSP was a clean athlete.

You probably can't be that anal about your training, what you eat, how much you sleep and etc, and not use banned science in the process.

I see the same traits in GSP, TJ Dillashaw, Lance Armstrong, LeBron James, Tom Brady and many other top athletes who are super specific about exercise physiology and how they train, eat and rest.
It’s sad you think every athlete is a cheat. There are some good people in this world.

It’s sad you think every athlete is a cheat. There are some good people in this world.
I don't think every athlete is a cheat. I suspect some more than others, mainly based on how detailed they are about their preparation. This is not a good people versus bad people issue. I 100% support an athlete's right to use the best available safe science to help him/her stay healthy. I think USADA is based on bro-science and it is a completely unnecessary entity in sports.

Yup. Sick of that BS clichéd argument. Lumping a GGG in with a Canelo or a Cormier in with a Jones is incredibly disrespectful

tTTJrOE.gif

jokes on him. hes got bitch tits now and everyone knows hes a cheat

Idk anything about low T as I’m on Sherdog but this is interesting...So theory is that being on gear reduces testosterone and the only way to counteract is Vitor/Silva TRT treatment? Honest question from a clean ex-athlete.

Just because someone uses juice does not make them a bad person. The good of the scorpion is not the good of the frog. Yes?

Back