TJ ruins great fighters

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First Barao
maxresdefault.jpg

Now Cody
aHR0cHM6Ly90aHVtYm9yLmZvcmJlcy5jb20vdGh1bWJvci82MDB4MzE1L3NtYXJ0L2h0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGc3BlY2lhbHMtaW1hZ2VzLmZvcmJlc2ltZy5jb20lMkZpbWFnZXNlcnZlJTJGODcwMzM3NDAyJTJGNzI4eDAuanBnJTNGZml0JTNEc2NhbGU=

DJ indirectly.

Cruz is next. He'll take the same beating against the fence and then it's over for him too. It's cruel but amazing.

I'm a fan of cody but TJ is an amazing fighter, and when you see some of the training he does on the embedded episodes etc you can see why he keeps improving

Cruel but amazing,like it.

Cruel but amazing,like it.

Yes, he beats them into living death.

I dont even think cody should be called a "great fighter"

Give him some credit. He has awesome tdd, unbelievable handspeed, great timing and great power. I’m glad tj won, but don’t diminish his win.

Cruz is a great fighter, and only another great fighter can beat him in a great manner. Which Cody did.

(Before TJ ruined his career and life)

<{jackyeah}>

Ruined Barao and Cody, SNOOZE is next he ain't gonna squeak out a razor thin split this time. He also sent Assuncao to waiting in line hell.

TJ is p4p #1, and has been.

I at least don't think he has been. He lost to Cruz and while he certainly beat Cody decisively he was hurt both times. From a technical and physical standpoint, which means more to P4P than the recent record, he hasn't been better than Mighty Mouse.

I hope his next fight will be against Moraes. Don't want to see another Cruz bout.

I'm a fan of cody but TJ is an amazing fighter, and when you see some of the training he does on the embedded episodes etc you can see why he keeps improving

I don't like the guy, but he is probably a Cleaner. He gets the job done.

If you don't know what I am referring to, you should read Relentless by Tim Grover.

This article explains it a bit - https://www.njlifehacks.com/relentless-tim-grover-summary/

If TJ wins against Cruz decisively, he's def a Cleaner.

I swear Cejudo saved Mighty Mouse from an absolute one sided ass whopping. I been convinced for a ling time Dillasnake would give Mouse a whopping.

He is great i really enjoy his fight,but he is obviously on some huge ped

I at least don't think he has been. He lost to Cruz and while he certainly beat Cody decisively he was hurt both times. From a technical and physical standpoint, which means more to P4P than the recent record, he hasn't been better than Mighty Mouse.

Nope.

P4P is about skills. Record is part, but skills are more important.

TJ is the most skilled fighter at any weight.

Nope.

P4P is about skills. Record is part, but skills are more important.

TJ is the most skilled fighter at any weight.

My post already stated that it's more important to P4P so I don't know why you felt the need to repeat that. Doing so just makes one wonder whether you read correctly. And no, he hasn't shown better skills or better physical tools than Mighty Mouse, especially not as a complete game.

My post already stated that it's more important to P4P so I don't know why you felt the need to repeat that. Doing so just makes one wonder whether you read correctly. And no, he hasn't shown better skills or better physical tools than Mighty Mouse, especially not as a complete game.

Most of the guys MM fought were just not very good.

TJ's skill set is a more effective combat style than MM.

Lol why did you say Barao and then use a photo of Joe Soto

Something's gonna have to go different with a second fight with Cruz because the fight didn't look all that close to me. Could have a Cruz > TJ > Cody > Cruz situation.

Back