TJ responds to Davis: “Sign a one round contract. That’s all I need.”

Fake Tank. Tank Abbott wannabee

Hot headed idiot

He would win mma

He would lose boxing

Water is wet

That’s not entirely true.

I think a boxer has a better chance winning in MMA than an mma fighter has in boxing.

All a really good boxer has to do is work on tdd and he def has a MUCH better shot than mma to boxing.

He wins in mma and loses in boxing.. boxing is the more impressive sport with much more talented athletes.

<36>

I know that Davis is lazy and a fucking clown, i doubt he would hit him with a head kick. not everyone is stiff like conor/cody. I cant say much about him because I only watched 1-2 of him fight. He is lazy and has 0 discipline, but his power/speed is crazy.

the worst would be leg kicks: the first time always hurts and you want to stop. Davis has 0 discipline... do the math.
he would probably say something like that:" leg kicks? dafak? lets forget this shit and play xbox one."

I dont know this guy personally, so I cant say anything. But my older brother (just an example) didnt give a fuck about leg kicks: The first time they didnt hurt that much... because he was a soccer player.

No wonder why you got double yellow lol

actually love this fight. boxers who power punch are dangerous against mma fighters, this is undoubtable.

(tj wins anyways but its an exciting experiment)

Boxer vs mma fighter in mma is completely unfair for the boxer..

For real.

Forget about kicks and takedowns, even the striking is totally different. Typical boxing defense doesn't work with the small gloves.

.. boxing is the more impressive sport with much more talented athletes.

This is true.

Having said that they would still get the ever loving fuck kicked out of them in an actual fight against their MMA counterparts. I find that more impressive.

This is true.

Having said that they would still get the ever loving fuck kicked out of them in an actual fight against their MMA counterparts. I find that more impressive.

In a street fight?? Maybe.. ppl like to assume that mma fighter will win street fights with boxers because they are well versed on the ground and feet. But most street fights end after a few punches... ans very often only need 1 or 2 punches to end. Davis could easily just chin him when hes not ready.

Proudly brought to bye Mayweather promotion, Zuffa boxing and The Ufc

Garvotre won't know what hit him

l4g2k4j.gif

TJ is the most skilled fighter in the history of the sport.
TJ times the takedown as Davis comes in or if Davis is hesitant TJ takes him down like in the gif and subs him. Also TJ lands one hard leg kick and Davis is going to be looking for a way out. Meanwhile Davis KO’s Dillashaw in boxing. I would watch though, who is going to be the first boxer to run a far one in both disciplines. Maybe an aged Lomachenko takes an MMA fight for the fuck of it but just doesn’t make sense for their brand.

<36>

I know that Davis is lazy and a fucking clown, i doubt he would hit him with a head kick. not everyone is stiff like conor/cody. I cant say much about him because I only watched 1-2 of him fight. He is lazy and has 0 discipline, but his power/speed is crazy.

the worst would be leg kicks: the first time always hurts and you want to stop. Davis has 0 discipline... do the math.
he would probably say something like that:" leg kicks? dafak? lets forget this shit and play xbox one."

I dont know this guy personally, so I cant say anything. But my older brother (just an example) didnt give a fuck about leg kicks: The first time they didnt hurt that much... because he was a soccer player.

You don't think he'd hit him with a head kick?

Leg kick... Leg kick... Leg kick... Body kick... Body kick... Leg kick... Body kick... High kick.

After a while he won't be able to ignore the kicks and will instinctively bend over to defend his belly or legs and TJ will go across his head with his shin.

mix rules...Almost like Ali vs inoki No kicks or takedowns but elbows and clinching closest we can get to an even playing field.

Back