TJ responds to Davis: “Sign a one round contract. That’s all I need.”

Then you should be very concerned, not of just the leg kicks but ALL THE KICKS. TJ dominates that little meatball in kickboxing too.
<36>

I know that Davis is lazy and a fucking clown, i doubt he would hit him with a head kick. not everyone is stiff like conor/cody. I cant say much about him because I only watched 1-2 of him fight. He is lazy and has 0 discipline, but his power/speed is crazy.

the worst would be leg kicks: the first time always hurts and you want to stop. Davis has 0 discipline... do the math.
he would probably say something like that:" leg kicks? dafak? lets forget this shit and play xbox one."

I dont know this guy personally, so I cant say anything. But my older brother (just an example) didnt give a fuck about leg kicks: The first time they didnt hurt that much... because he was a soccer player.

<36>

I know that Davis is lazy and a fucking clown, i doubt he would hit him with a head kick. not everyone is stiff like conor/cody. I cant say much about him because I only watched 1-2 of him fight. He is lazy and has 0 discipline, but his power/speed is crazy.

the worst would be leg kicks: the first time always hurts and you want to stop. Davis has 0 discipline... do the math.
he would probably say something like that:" leg kicks? dafak? lets forget this shit and play xbox one."

I dont know this guy personally, so I cant say anything. But my older brother (just an example) didnt give a fuck about leg kicks: The first time they didnt hurt that much... because he was a soccer player.

Most moronic post I’ve ever seen. just delete your account. “Doubt he would hit him with a head kick”
<36>

Boxer vs mma fighter in mma is completely unfair for the boxer..
Yes it is....

And this is exactly why no boxer should be talking shit to a world class MMA fighter.

Davis is simply not allowed to say he will whip the ass of someone who would literally feed him his own ass.

Most moronic post I’ve ever seen. just delete your account. “Doubt he would hit him with a head kick”
<36>

this is fantasy bullshit, but arguing with you is pointless:

- fighters from the past (bj penn fedor etc.) are shit.
- you probably hate boxing
- conndor mcgregor iz number 1

Could you imagine how hard Gervonta would hit with 4 oz gloves?

Hard enough to break his own hands?

Gloves protect the hands, not the target. You can punch a lot harder with bigger gloves.

with herb reffing might be a real late stoppage when davis with his back against the cage like the fight with neck tats 2.

Hard enough to break his own hands?

Gloves protect the hands, not the target. You can punch a lot harder with bigger gloves.

You feel the difference: i dont know if the powers going up, but with mma gloves it hurts more. your hands feel (maybe because mma gloves weigh less) faster.

just my experience.

At this point, this is probably good for the sport.

Let’s not forget TJ isn’t the one who started running his mouth first.

he did say he would beat him in boxing though

this is fantasy bullshit, but arguing with you is pointless:

- fighters from the past (bj penn fedor etc.) are shit.
- you probably hate boxing
- conndor mcgregor iz number 1

These are very good points you make, but I don't hate boxing or boxers, I just realize they are inferior to MMA fighters.

TJ got hit by Cody a lot, this would actually be pretty dangerous for him vs Davis. I would watch. Just wish these people would get at least 50% better at trash talking.

Boxer vs mma fighter in mma is completely unfair for the boxer..

Kinda like when Conor BOXED Mayweather with a 0-0-0 record? Lol

Let this idiot Davis step in the Octagon. It will be fun watching him get kicked in the temple.

Javonta flapped his lips and bit off more than he can chew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back