TJ responds to Davis: “Sign a one round contract. That’s all I need.”

Davis has trouble with washups and no-names. He has some athleticism but a very shaky foundation, poor fundamentals. It's possible for him to lose

It would be fun to see boxers come to MMA but they won't. Other than it being a lopsided beating, the money is not really there. Is TJ even making 1 mil per fight? Probably not..
Gervonta made 350k for his last fight. A fight in the UFC against TJ could probably net him 500k+ and PPV points.

Could you imagine how hard Gervonta would hit with 4 oz gloves?

Hot headed idiot

He would win mma

He would lose boxing

Water is wet
Gervonta started it. Don't see how that makes tj hot headedm
Davis with 6 weeks TDD training by whatever he wants.

I genuinely have no clue who he is, but I'm still confident he'd probably beat some barroom brawler. Lol
{<jordan}

Don't even understand why people like you come here when you don't know shit about fighting
dude. davis is a lazy bastard. do you really think he would train TDD? lmao
He couldtrain it for a year and it wouldn't help
Waste of time. How did that start anyway?
Gervonta asked for it

Gervonta made 350k for his last fight. A fight in the UFC against TJ could probably net him 500k+ and PPV points.

Maybe. It's possible if he willing to do it. But fight 3 rounds or 5 the right way. No downgrading anything. There was a rumor going around several months ago about Floyd/Conor with no kicks or TD's.. MMA is MMA..

Garvotre won't know what hit him

l4g2k4j.gif

TJ is the most skilled fighter in the history of the sport.

Boxer vs mma fighter in mma is completely unfair for the boxer..
its more fair than the other way around;
In MMA, a boxer can use everything he's trained for plus some.
In Boxing, a MMA fighter can only use 1/2 or less of his skillset.

I'd like to see a prime or just outside of their prime boxer step inside the Octagon and knock someone out or vice versa.

{<jordan}

Don't even understand why people like you come here when you don't know shit about fighting

Gervonta asked for it

If he willing to step up cool. Going to be ugly but cool..

First in cage death in MMA right there.

oh, another shit-talking boxer who will never back it up by setting foot in the cage?

*yawn*

Boxers want to come over, than it is MMA only. You don't get any special rules because you only box. If a boxer wants to fight Fedor, you can't tell him that he is not allowed to use his Sambo Skills..

I'd like to see a prime or just outside of their prime boxer step inside the Octagon and knock someone out or vice versa.
Well there was that time Sylvia thought he could beat Mercer with his hands.

{<jordan}

Gervonta asked for it

he doesnt even have to train that much.

Gus stuffed almost eversything from jones.

good footwork + making good use of different angles = ftw.

this is fantasy bullshit.

we dont know if he is gifted (i've only watched 1-2 fights) like crop cop, aldo and JDS.

Back