Media TJ on track to make weight

I always wondered what it would be like for pregnant females if they were cutting weight. Can't imagine it would be good for the baby.

Male fighters should have to wear a symbolic fetus outside of their stomach in solidarity. You all don't give a shit.

lol he may make it, but no way in hell he "feels great"
This.

Most will say they feel great, best cut ever, easier cut ever bla bla bla, they either make it or they didnt, for a title fight .1lbs is enough to call put the title off the line, so its the final 1lb the one that matters.

Again, it's not like either of these guys are cutting weight while pregnant or anything. Talking like it's some big frigging thing. Total joke.

I'd rather listen to the sherdog keyboard experts

At the press conference he wore his mother's jacket to keep warm and bulk out his frame
Shoulder pads are fucking lit ya'll
2ngx55d.jpg

It sounds super unhealthy for him to be 125lbs the whole night but I guess that's a lot easier than waking up early and starting the process then.

If TJ was pregnant as a female fighter, there's no way he would be able to get to 125. I'm surprised Cejudo is always talked about like he could be pregnant.

It wouldn't even be right to ask him to. You want him to lose the baby? Would you even care?

I always wondered what it would be like for pregnant females if they were cutting weight. Can't imagine it would be good for the baby.

Male fighters should have to wear a symbolic fetus outside of their stomach in solidarity. You all don't give a shit.

Where did that come from? In what world does any pregnant woman have any reason for cutting weight?

Where did that come from? In what world does any pregnant woman have any reason for cutting weight?

I seriously wondered whether female fighters who didn't realize they were pregnant jeopardized their fetus by cutting weight. Seems a fair question.

Midget on track to make 12 year old girl weight. How TF is this thread worthy in the HEAVIES?? Under 145 should have a manlet / freakshow board separate from the real fighting discussions.
Dude, 135 is a banger. My favourite division to watch.

Back