TJ never gives up

I don't think that's the case at all. Extreme winners will sometimes cross moral boundaries to get the job done. Look at Lance Armstrong, he never gave up either.

Lance Armstrong? The guy who cheated... was exposed and completely buried the sport of cycling since? Yeah, great argument for the use of EPO/PEDs. If it can't be obtained without cheating it means fucking nothing. Period... Anyone who's tested positive deserves to have a giant asterisks next to their name and accomplishments.

You're coming from a non-competitive, non-winner perspective though.

Tons of people have cheated, won big and never got caught. Most likely a lot of your favourite fighters. Don't be so naive.

You're coming from a piece of shit perspective though.

It's not about competition, it's about money.

Don't be a dumbfuck.

Lance Armstrong? The guy who cheated... was exposed and completely buried the sport of cycling since? Yeah, great argument for the use of EPO/PEDs. If it can't be obtained without cheating it means fucking nothing. Period... Anyone who's tested positive deserves to have a giant asterisks next to their name and accomplishments.

Exactly.

This justification of "it's ok because everybody is doing it" is fucking useless.

You're coming from a piece of shit perspective though.

It's not about competition, it's about money.

Don't be a dumbfuck.

You just have no clue what you're talking about, you're just spouting 1980s Wheaties box rhetoric lol

me7abrbazzq21.jpg

GOAT
<mma4>

You just have no clue what you're talking about, you're just spouting 1980s Wheaties box rhetoric lol

Funny.

Was about to say the same about you.

You're so blinded by the "everybody cheats" bullshit you never stopped to think why.

As I said before: dumbfuck.

I always admired TJ's ability but Sandhagen may be too much for him. He's young and strong. TJ's a champion though so can't count him out.

Funny.

Was about to say the same about you.

You're so blinded by the "everybody cheats" bullshit you never stopped to think why.

As I said before: dumbfuck.

Hey dummy, you watching the fight right now?

TJ NEVER GIVES UP.

Idiot.

Hey dummy, you watching the fight right now?

TJ NEVER GIVES UP.

Idiot.

The initial point was he gave up on his true self because he cheated.

He also cheated in this fight. 2-4 times.

Don't ever call someone dummy again on this forum. You can't even follow simple logic. Hope you're drunk.

Still a dumbfuck.

Back