TJ never gives up

Key boarders can talk crazy shit on the guy for being an arrogant douche, or his rumored alleged heavy handed sparring exploits, stories that came from such a reliable source Team Alpha Mail...LoL

What really kills me is the naive idea that TJ getting popped by USADA makes him the outlier... almost every athlete doing something to get an edge, don’t be so gullible to believe that USADA isn’t anything more than a window dressing. They were conveniently brought in by the Fritita’s to legitimize the organization, hence increase the company’s value shortly before they decided to sell the UFC.

Say what you want about TJ, his performances against other elite fighters speaks volumes to his competitive fire and dedication to being the absolute best. Unlike other so called Champions, TJ has never ducked a fight, or ran from a challenge, he’s always met them head on. He’s extremely exciting to watch fight, a fighting technician of the highest order that’s always looking to put a JBG stamp of approval on his wins with a violent finish. He’s one of the truly amazing elites that isn’t in the sport for money, or notoriety, he’s there to undeniably prove that he’s the absolute best 135 fighter on the planet, bar none... Hence the reason I’m a fan of TJ Killashaw

I laugh at all the PED comments. Im no fan of TJ, but wonder what everyone would think of the sport when they found out all their heroes were on something.

Key boarders can talk crazy shit on the guy for being an arrogant douche, or his rumored alleged heavy handed sparring exploits, stories that came from such a reliable source Team Alpha Mail...LoL

What really kills me is the naive idea that TJ getting popped by USADA makes him the outlier... almost every athlete doing something to get an edge, don’t be so gullible to believe that USADA isn’t anything more than a window dressing. They were conveniently brought in by the Fritita’s to legitimize the organization, hence increase the company’s value shortly before they decided to sell the UFC.

Say what you want about TJ, his performances against other elite fighters speaks volumes to his competitive fire and dedication to being the absolute best. Unlike other so called Champions, TJ has never ducked a fight, or ran from a challenge, he’s always met them head on. He’s extremely exciting to watch fight, a fighting technician of the highest order that’s always looking to put a JBG stamp of approval on his wins with a violent finish. He’s one of the truly amazing elites that isn’t in the sport for money, or notoriety, he’s there to undeniably prove that he’s the absolute best 135 fighter on the planet, bar none... Hence the reason I’m a fan of TJ Killashaw
People on here talking about PED's like that have no idea about MMA or other professional/competitive sports. Guys that want to be the best and put it on the line against the very best fight in and fight out are what makes this sport great. TJ is definitely one of those guys in my eyes. I'm looking forward to the fight tonight.

TJ going to wreck him is my bet. Cory beat up a washed up frankie edgar and marlon moraes. No reason TJ shouldn't have the speed advantage here and TDs.

I laugh at all the PED comments. Im no fan of TJ, but wonder what everyone would think of the sport when they found out all their heroes were on something.

i'll never forget the outrage against lance armstrong... then the world found out the top 20 guys in cycling were all cycling steroids.

He gave up on himself when he felt he needed PEDs to compete at the highest level.
This is such a weird thing to say lol. I’m genuinely curious what percentage of top mma fighters would you say are clean?

This is such a weird thing to say lol. I’m genuinely curious what percentage of top mma fighters would you say are clean?
Really? Let me explain. He didn't have enough confidence in his natural abilities to compete clean, so he gave up on that. As for who's clean, I could give an opinion, but without proof that's all it really is. And that doesn't mean anything.

Anyone pathetic enough to take EPO gave up on them self.... period.

I don't think that's the case at all. Extreme winners will sometimes cross moral boundaries to get the job done. Look at Lance Armstrong, he never gave up either.

He gave up on his confidence.

Chester Cheetahs gonna Cheetah.

I don't think that's the case at all. Extreme winners will sometimes cross moral boundaries to get the job done. Look at Lance Armstrong, he never gave up either.

Desperate winners, not extreme.

And if you cheat you're already a loser.

Gimme a break.

Did TJ break the rules? Sure. But ask yourself. Why?
TJ wanted to save UFC. He knew that flyweight division is kinda mid-tier and he promised Dana he would shut it down to help the company. And in order to gurantee the result he did what he had to do.

Desperate winners, not extreme.

And if you cheat you're already a loser.

You're coming from a non-competitive, non-winner perspective though.

Tons of people have cheated, won big and never got caught. Most likely a lot of your favourite fighters. Don't be so naive.

Back