TJ makes weight

TJ is a professional and I'm not surprised. I don't understand the hate towards him at all. Changing camps doesn't make someone a traitor, and Conor labeling him means nothing. TJ bless.

Actually Borg had already missed twice before, then hilariously he missed yet again for a third time when initially scheduled to fight MM causing the fight to be scrapped the day before and rescheduled for a later date. MM definitely had egg on his face in that one.

Yes but he also made weight, and more importantly was a FlyW. TJ was a BW. Cant compare.

MM had no qualms about facing TJ at 125 just thought he was being set up by the UFC, and wanted financial guarantees so he doesnt get fucked over, which the UFC refused.

Not sure why fans cant understand MM hesitation with the UFC's track record of screwing fighters over.

It’s unfounded because all these dumbasses said he wouldn’t make weight: All the while TJ said he could make weight failrly easy AND still shertards were LITERALLY saying he could never make it like they had more insight on TJ than TJ himself. Maybe people can shut their flaps and listen

It’s not unfounded because no one knows the future. It’s easy to say now that he can make the weight because he proved it TODAY. But if you’ve paid attention over the years, you’d notice that fighters are claiming all kinds of shit will be easy for them, including making weight at a lower weight class, and they turn out to be wrong.

One recent example would be Anthony Pettis. He’s not a big LW. Said he could easily make FW, but struggled to do so.

I have to give credit to TJ though. He took this shit super serious. Hope he’s not drained from the cut and puts on a good show tomorrow night.

Naw. He's making more money with a company that gives a shit about him, respects him, and doesn't publicly shame and humiliate him and try to dismiss his accomplishments.

Well. Good for him I guess. Never has to fight TJ so the deal was a win-win for him.

It’s unfounded because all these dumbasses said he wouldn’t make weight: All the while TJ said he could make weight failrly easy AND still shertards were LITERALLY saying he could never make it like they had more insight on TJ than TJ himself. Maybe people can shut their flaps and listen

Considering how he often looks making 135 and that he wrestled higher than 125 in college, it's not crazy for people to be sceptical. Lot of fighters miss their normal weight, let alone one they've never made.

I'd love to know what he's eating between now and the fight.

??? He just asked Dana and Co. To put there money where there mouth is and they refused to back TJ on any credible level, rather they went on a anti MM/FlyW media blitz.

Had TJ made weight vs MM, MM wouldn't of received an extra penny. It was all around the scenario that he didn't make weight

Yea but that whole scenario makes no sense when you're not giving the same excuses for an opponent that has missed weight in the past.

People were supportive of the MM demands for extra financial compensation if TJ failed to make weight.

This was MM convo with Dana.

Dana " Hey MM, TJ wants to drop down to 125lbs to make a super fight "

MM " Ok, but can he even make weight?"

Dana " we guarantee it!"

MM " can you guarantee it with money?"

Dana then goes on a media blitz with " MMIs scared, Ray Borg sucks, FlyW's all suck "
In Dana’s defense Ray borg does suck

Dana just introduced the new UFC belt on espn. They are giving the first new belt to the flyweight champion. Why would they then dissolve the division?
Because it is shit

Back