TJ makes weight

Called it last night. When you can eat 12-15 hours before the weigh in, things are on point. I even said he'd be one of the first ones to weigh in so he could have 3 extra hours to bulk up. He was the first to weigh in.

People were supportive of the MM demands for extra financial compensation if TJ failed to make weight.

This was MM convo with Dana.

Dana " Hey MM, TJ wants to drop down to 125lbs to make a super fight "

MM " Ok, but can he even make weight?"

Dana " we guarantee it!"

MM " can you guarantee it with money?"

Dana then goes on a media blitz with " MMIs scared, Ray Borg sucks, FlyW's all suck "
But never asked for financial compensation to fight Ray Borg who ACTUALLY has missed weight soo it’s a crock a shit imo

Why does Mighty Mouse get "mad respect" exactly?

He refused to fight TJ on the grounds that TJ wouldn't be able to make the weight. In fact that was his only reason for refusing the fight over and over again.

Hard to respect guys that duck for zero reason...

Sounds good. Don’t care.
Mad respect for you hitting those keys homey.
U been There champ, with experience.
I can tell.

Lol
Take care bud.

Last edited:
Cejudo could miss weight on purpose, it should make it a non titke fight and screw TJ unless UFC breaks the rules
That's not how it works, the title would still be on the line for TJ since he made weight.

No surprise, TJ is a true professional and champion.

Goes to show the excuse MM used to duck TJ was completely unfounded.
Unfounded? Literally everyone who's seen him during this camp comments on how drained and unhealthy he looks. It's been the main talking point of this fight.

And he still has no intentions of fighting at 125 beyond this one-off fight.

Unfounded? Literally everyone who's seen him during this camp comments on how drained and unhealthy he looks. It's been the main talking point of this fight.

And he still has no intentions of fighting at 125 beyond this one-off fight.

Who cares how he looks and whether or not he plans to fight at 125? It's completely irrelevant.

MM ducked TJ because he said he doubted TJ could make the weight. TJ made it no prob.

How he looks does matter. He looks deathly and grotesque. He was shredded at 135, and just looks ill at 125. When he's turning his back on a division that has a list of ready contenders, it's absolutely relevant when he's cutting even more weight and doing himself harm for a fight at a lower weight.

When the main talking point is a fighters health and if he can make weight, then DJ reservations about it were absolutely founded.

Mighty mouse be like: <31>
Naw. He's making more money with a company that gives a shit about him, respects him, and doesn't publicly shame and humiliate him and try to dismiss his accomplishments.

TJ looks off balance and weak. Bit off more then he could chew here the little arrogant prick.

Impressive he made weight, but he looks so drained, really hope he rehydrate a lot, because he seriously shedded a lot of muscle.

Rumor has it he only had to shed a layer of skin to make weight.
tenor.gif

:D

How he looks does matter. He looks deathly and grotesque. He was shredded at 135, and just looks ill at 125. When he's turning his back on a division that has a list of ready contenders, it's absolutely relevant when he's cutting even more weight and doing himself harm for a fight at a lower weight.

When the main talking point is a fighters health and if he can make weight, then DJ reservations about it were absolutely founded.

I guess shit is more fun when you add your own narrative, right?

My own narrative? It's been the narrative of all mma media and forum posters. Not my problem if you don't follow any media and discussions then get triggered by someone referencing those sources.

I have been expecting Cejudo to miss weight the whole time. Happy he didn't.

Back