TJ is over looking Henry Cejudo and will lose tomorrow

I always thought the idea of Dillashaw moving down wasn’t the best one. I’m curious to see how that extra 10lbs cut will affect his performance.

It's just an act. TJ and his team have studied Cejudo and he knows what to actually expect.

Cejudo won't make himself a big target so I don't think TJ will just run right through him, but TJ will outclass him.

Looking over or looking past?
He'll need a step ladder to look over him but looking past him would be a lot easier as he'd just need to move to the side a little.

Signed. I think Cejudo has a good shot at winning this. It would be a lot different fight if it was 135lbs fight.

And TJ will still be on track to becoming the GOAT 135'er

He takes his craft and career way too seriously to take anyone lightly

Henry is done tomorrow

I would put the bread on Henry....TJ is too confident like when Cody waxed Dom!

View attachment 507345
Anyone think TJ is feeling himself too much and over looking Cejudo? TJ talking about fighting Holloway and thinks he real cool and will get beat because hes getting air headed. Thoughts?

I mean if we're going by how they are dressed it's not like Henry did much better lol. Just look at utter shame the man with the goatee is feeling for just being a part of this.

henry-cejudo-snake-ufc-on-espn-plus-1.jpg

Last edited:
I get the feeling TJ is coming in overconfident.

Despite thread starters bad fight predication history, I think he is right on this one.

Both guys have been talking about additional belts and such, so it's mutual. TJ talking about fighting Max Holloway for the FW belt and Cejuda talking about winning the BW belt.

What are TJ's weaknesses? Boxing (Cody almost KO'd him) and really good wrestling (Cruz help beat him on spamming takedowns). Cejudo is still new to MMA and is growing all the time. He was a highly decorated boxer and arguably is the best wrestler in the UFC, and the only gold medalist. I was long saying TJ was the most under rated fighter, and recently, I have been saying Cejudo is the most under rated fighter. I felt Henry clearly beat Mouse (who was P4P #1) by taking the fifth, and IMO, this is the highest skill level we have ever seen in MMA history. This fight is not getting enough credit for the monuments occasion it really is.

Henry grinds out a decision..

TJ cries about it claiming robbery like he did with Cruz..

TJ only loses this fight if the weight cut has a significantly detrimental effect on his ability to fight. MM out struck Cejudo by some margin, did significantly more damage and had a case for winning almost every round. TJ is a significantly better kickboxer than MM and he's a much bigger and longer fighter. If TJ shows up feeling good it's going to be a long, awful night for Cejudo.

TJ is on another level, he looked great at the ceremonial weigh in's. TJ by 3rd TKO.

View attachment 507345
Anyone think TJ is feeling himself too much and over looking Cejudo? TJ talking about fighting Holloway and thinks he real cool and will get beat because hes getting air headed. Thoughts?
Man that preview they showed at the ceremonial weigh ins.. I think TJ runs through Cejudo, stopping Henry with in three rounds.

TJ is on another level, he looked great at the ceremonial weigh in's. TJ by 3rd TKO.

He looked like fucking death to me in the entire build up. He might be smiling but Jesus Christ that is one skinny ass dude.

Back