TJ is over looking Henry Cejudo and will lose tomorrow

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2019-1-18_18-52-23.png
Anyone think TJ is feeling himself too much and over looking Cejudo? TJ talking about fighting Holloway and thinks he real cool and will get beat because hes getting air headed. Thoughts?

Last edited:
IIrc, you also said Lee will pummel Iaquinta on the feet and submit him...

Take TS' opinion with a pinch of salt...

I'm personally favoring Henry Cejudo because of the weight cut, the wrestling, and his underrated striking.

TJ has always "felt himself" throughout his career and he has good reasons for it. He could clean Henry's chin out in 1 round tomorrow if all things go well

TJ has already been KO'ed by a flyweight before
he also had to lay and pray against lineker. TJ won't be able to lay and pray against A level athlete gold medal wrestler Cejudo

Cejudo the true P4P King will be crowned tomorrow and kill the dillasnake once and for all

Clear case of overlooking an opponent IMO. Not only that, an entire division.

I had Cejudo winning but now you have "that feeling" I think I should change my bet

TJ has already been KO'ed by a flyweight before
he also had to lay and pray against lineker. TJ won't be able to lay and pray against A level athlete gold medal wrestler Cejudo

Cejudo the true P4P King will be crowned tomorrow and kill the dillasnake once and for all
Didnt TJ break Linekers jaw in that fight? lol

God I hope TJ loses, and I don't even like Cejudo much.

Tj is about to get murdered tomorrow night he doesnt know what he signed up for getting in the cage with the messenger

After what Al did to your eyes I'm not sure how you're even expecting to see the fight

TJ is too smart to overlook anyone at this point. If he loses it's not b/c he took Cejudo lightly. That's just dumb.

Henry is a very solid fighter, but he's still fundamentally the same guy who lost to Joe B and got smashed by Mouse.

He eeked past DJ with a highly controversial decision and inflicted very little damage.

TJ is legitimately one of the most dangerous, well rounded fighters on planet earth right now, and he's flat out a bigger guy than Henry. The only shot Henry has is if TJ killed himself too much getting down in weight.

Henry is a very solid fighter, but he's still fundamentally the same guy who lost to Joe B and got smashed by Mouse.

He eeked past DJ with a highly controversial decision and inflicted very little damage.

TJ is legitimately one of the most dangerous, well rounded fighters on planet earth right now, and he's flat out a bigger guy than Henry. The only shot Henry has is if TJ killed himself too much getting down in weight.

Lost to Joe B? If not for the deducted point, he would have won that fight.

TJ is one of my favorite fighters to watch, and easily one to the top p4p fighters, but this weight cut is too much for him.

Henry is not the slow plodding Barao who matched up terribly with TJ. Nor is he the younger brother in Cody, who's number TJ had and could pool all the knowledge of previous encounters. He is an olympic wrestler and a whirling dervish in the octagon much like Mighty Mouse. TJ's in over his head. I would be very surprised if he doesnt look terrible in the fight.

View attachment 507345
Anyone think TJ is feeling himself too much and over looking Cejudo? TJ talking about fighting Holloway and thinks he real cool and will get beat because hes getting air headed. Thoughts?

images

he might be but you don't underestimate a guy that was able to outwork MM

Back