Media TJ is looking like a revived Body Worlds specimen.

This should be the new standard in a sport where u only compete 3 times a yesr IMO. This is proof that its a scientific way to get down in weight and have high energy. Hope he makes weight and preformes like a beast! just so he can lead by example

TJ's going to make it in a few months, cyborg can't do it in her entire career.

The Machinist featuring TJ Dillashaw

His body looks absolutely terrible, the face is emaciated. Hard to imagine that he would stay at this weight after the fight. He was ripped even at 135 lbs. I think Cejudo will have a big physical advantage in this fight, but TJ is so technical he might pull it off anyway.

I like TJ at 135. That's a tiny man, would never get near a scale. But to have your size 0 wife be able to say she out weighs you...

why is that video so heavily edited?

otherwise, he looks about the same

he looks good, not sure what some of you were expecting...

he was going down from a weight where he was already shredded, obviously he is going to have to lose some muscle and is a bit skinnier as a result

Hard to imagine dropping ten more pounds. Fucking crazy what these guys do

Tj will prolly win.
I’m pulling for the other guy.

Serious question, does Duane still sell peanut butter?

I bet it’s pretty good.

its funny how he beat up henan b and got hype and now him and dwayne think theyre some sort of stand up genius. What a joke. Just look at that son of bitch doing little dance moves and fist spins.

put him in with prime manny pac and let them bang. muppet
Current Manny would be enough lol

In boxing

its funny how he beat up henan b and got hype and now him and dwayne think theyre some sort of stand up genius. What a joke. Just look at that son of bitch doing little dance moves and fist spins.

How to come off as belligerent in three easy steps. Dumb ass

He'd kick Manny straight in the face and put him to sleep, this isn't Queensbery rules, and don't start with the Manny has a background in Muay Thai nonsense he hasn't thrown a kick in anger in about 20 years.

Revived? You mean like a zombeh?

i dont like TJ. he is too egoistic for a small man

remember when you retards said he was on death's door? shut the fuck up

Still gonna win

Daddy-Long-Neck-Litty-Like-A-Tiddy1.jpg

Seen pics of this kid before. Does he have some type of disease?

Not sure why you’d post a pic of yourself in only your underwear though.

Back