Media TJ is looking like a revived Body Worlds specimen.

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

<{danayeah}>

142561888-h-720.jpg

the snake lookin a bit chubby imo, needs to watch his carb intake

helmut-strebl-678x381.jpg

Holy shit, his bodyfat must be at 6% or below. Still seems to move well, though. TJ is my favourite fighter to watch. Sure hope he isn't screwing himself over here.

Holy shit, his bodyfat must be at 6% or below. Still seems to move well, though. TJ is my favourite fighter to watch. Sure hope he isn't screwing himself over here.

TJ going down to 125 is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. This isn't healthy. He looks like a mummy

its funny how he beat up henan b and got hype and now him and dwayne think theyre some sort of stand up genius. What a joke. Just look at that son of bitch doing little dance moves and fist spins.

put him in with prime manny pac and let them bang. muppet

its funny how he beat up henan b and got hype and now him and dwayne think theyre some sort of stand up genius. What a joke. Just look at that son of bitch doing little dance moves and fist spins.

Seriously?

Anyways.....IMO TJs movement and energy will be fine, maybe even better than normal. But his chin will CERTAINLY be compromised. If he gets cracked things could get interesting

He'd kill Pacquiao in the octagon.. or are we limiting stand-up to boxing only?

Damn, he looks surprisingly good, one of the most disciplined and determined fighters I think.

He's not on the level boxing, but in terms of MMA striking i think he's earned the right to do as many fist spins as he likes.

It's not as if he talks shit about boxers either.

He's not on the level boxing, but in terms of MMA striking i think he's earned the right to do as many fist spins as he likes.

It's not as if he talks shit about boxers either.

yeah tj got schooled no shit

I actually thought he looked a lot better than I expected. He has got the water cut left so lets see if he's completely dead on the scale or not

Back