TJ is hard to gampeplan for

he's definitely got the GSP thing going on, where he doesn't really have any weaknesses. you could make an argument that along with MM they are the most well rounded champs in history.

dominick-cruz-tj-dillashaw-ufc-fight-night-81-2.jpg

Say what?
LOL probably the most damaging shot Dom threw in this fight

2jKepn4.jpg

he is but like everyone else he does have his share of holes
he tends to dip his head a lot something Cody never took advantage of that and once TJ can't hit his mark he has shown to get overly flustered its clear as day in the Cruz fight

TJ's chin is shit; Dodson would smoke him again.

Lol TJ is a poor mans Dom.

UFCDominickCruzCostume.gif

“I could be Ludwig’s coach”

-El Domin8or

<{cruzshake}>
<{cruzshake}>
<{cruzshake}>

Yeah and sometimes they do a pretty shit job.

*Fixed
&
I don't mean to fluster you bro. Ain't nothing but love over here but your boy lost and you could make a case for both fighters.

I don't mean to fluster you bro. Ain't nothing but love over here but your boy lost and you could make a case for both fighters.
Yes you can and i'm making a case for TJ here.He was the one who did more damage and should have won.

Just think Cruz's bobbing and weaving a couple punches swayed the incompetent judges. Cruz poses no threat to TJ

Have a look how far TJ is from the Center line with his upper body. Good thing in boxing generally and he prepared for Garbrandt (boxer style).
Against somebody who uses more wrestling, that's a problem. Cruz does the same, but a little different.

That's why Cruz had 4:1 takedowns on him. Although not doing much, that might have won him a round.

Cruz height: 172
reach: 173

TJ height: 167
reach 170

Garbrandt reach 166

That's another factor why Cruz won at that game.

Prime Cruz > TJ > Garbrandt > Prime Cruz...

TJ and his coach Duane Ludwig find YOUR weaknesses and exploit them, even more so in rematches. They also find what you're good at and beat you at your own game.

How do you train for a fighter who knows your weaknesses and exactly how to exploit them? How do you train for a fighter that beats you at your own game?

Here's TJ "Codying" Cody at his own game.
cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

AridPointlessBasil-size_restricted.gif

With the right training camp, he's very beatable.

Proof:

SUWUU.gif

Back