TJ is hard to gampeplan for

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
TJ and his coach Duane Ludwig find YOUR weaknesses and exploit them, even more so in rematches. They also find what you're good at and beat you at your own game.

How do you train for a fighter who knows your weaknesses and exactly how to exploit them? How do you train for a fighter that beats you at your own game?

Here's TJ "Codying" Cody at his own game.
cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

AridPointlessBasil-size_restricted.gif

TJ is just an all around beast....

well he did start boxing with lomachenko, so it would stand to reason that boxing with cody would be easy by comparison

Cody has very shitty fight IQ. Also Cruz did just fine against TJ.

He's not unbeatable, but he's one of the best right now. He's so good, and entertaining.

There is no way I'm missing a TJ Dillashaw fight anytime soon.

He's improving at an alarming rate. I root for Cruz everytime he fights, but I don't see him beating Tj in the rematch.

1) Cruz
2) Cruz
3) Cruz
4) TJ
5) close round.

I would pick TJ in the rematch, but it's not like he's unbeatable.

1) Cruz
2) Cruz
3) Cruz
4) TJ
5) close round.

I would pick TJ in the rematch, but it's not like he's unbeatable.
He gets better every fight, and Cruz has seemed to slow down recently. I would pick TJ in a rematch as well. I think TJ figured out Cruz in round 4.

throwing a right hand, which is his primary hand is him being a cody?

Dude is an exciting fighter... Banged with Cody and finished him twice. Now another dance with Cruz...

Those wild exchanges only work against Cody cuz his chin sucks.
TJ got dropped twice in his fights with Cody and wobbled quite a bit.

He will not be able to do that with Cruz.

He's not unbeatable, but he's one of the best right now. He's so good, and entertaining.

There is no way I'm missing a TJ Dillashaw fight anytime soon.
It's crazy how so many fans hate on him. He has one of if not the most fan friendly fight style. It's entertaining, aggressive, well rounded in every facet of MMA, and very technical.

Look a little closer. When Tj drops Cody he is anything but wild and Cody dropped him once. Cruz got dropped like 3 times by Cody.

Dropped only in the first fight when he heard the clapper for 10 seconds left in the round, took a big risk and it presented an opening for Cody. In the second fight I don't believe he got wobbled, just knocked a bit off balance from the impact.

It's crazy how so many fans hate on him. He has one of if not the most fan friendly fight style. It's entertaining, aggressive, well rounded in every facet of MMA, and very technical.
But he is a snake!!!!111 FuCk hiM dErP

Cruz got dropped 4 times like a bum against Cody lmfao

yes he won't do that because their styles are different. but cruz has close to zero power

Back