TJ is gonna maul Cruz in the rematch

Ysgramor

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
*If it happens.

TJ has obviously improved since their fight (which was a close one) and Cruz while already really good, got beaten badly by Cody and had a lackluster performance over Faber before that.

TJ has speed, power, technique everything going for him. Dom never had power in does hands, and sadly he lost a step.

TJ 10/10 via some version of tko.

Cruz is not made for battle, he's at the desk. Keep him there.

True. He will finish Cruz via lowkicks

In-tact-plantar-fascia-Dom works T.J. worse than the first fight. T.J. is Dom Cruz beta version.

TJ sure has improved, but that was far from the best version of Dom.

Dom's prime was around 5 years and 3 surgeries before that fight. I think the best version of Dom beats Cody, and prime Cruz vs current TJ is a toss up

We won't get to that point cause Dom going to have a couple of fights against today's top 135ers......which is justice cause t.j should of never had his title taken in first place.

Don't forget dom is the superior grappler and that can shake up the striking too. Dom took down tj in the last fight. But tj looks unstoppable ATM af rn

~DaViD~

Not fully sold on that. Cody moved forward, Dom does not. Cody got into a flurry, Dom certainly does not

Fully possible and I see it as a 50/50 fight, but TJ will need to use a completely different game plan to stalk Dom down and instigate combos once in range rather than letting the other fighter get into his own range to hammer

Honestly i thought cruz was unofficially retired. There has been no talk of him fighting since he lost to cody (dec 16.) At this point he doesn't even deserve a title shot seeing as it would be 2 years, and he hasnt even been injured during this time.
Yeah I know tj fight was close and all, but stop rewarding these chumps for sitting on the bench.

Back