Media TJ is crying during the press conference LOL

UFC is a trash company and they are bad for MMA.

Dolla Dolla Billashaw just got some change knocked out of his a55.

Bwahaha snake tears. "I wouldn't be happy winning that way" lol yeah you would

Lmao I'd be happy with finishing the champ from. The above weight in 32 seconds.

All the ref did was save him from more damage.

Make it at 125 again, another easy win for Cejudo.

TJ bitching and whining can't say anything positive about Henry that's why I'll never be a fan.

EARLY STOPPAGE.

You assholes need to get over it.

it was an early stoppage.

Not completely ridiculous, but pretty close for a fuckin TITLE FIGHT.

Wow these people are delusional. The ref saved TJ from career ending damage. Cejudo steam rolled TJs slow as a turtle ass. Absolute steamroll.

Like 3 seconds into the fight watching Cejudo flex and TJ's reaction I knew this was gonna be a bad night for TJ. The ref did him a favor believe it or not.

Wow these people are delusional. The ref saved TJ from career ending damage. Cejudo steam rolled TJs slow as a turtle ass. Absolute steamroll.

I’m on the fence on in tbh he def wasn’t out and being allowed to take 2-3 more shots wouldn’t of caused much damage — honestly tj didn’t look hurt or out of it at all and protested right away

He came out swinging like Hernandez did against Cerrone but I though if dj got up and resettled he was still fine

He worked 12 weeks. DJ worked for years and years to lose a BS decision to Cejudo and he was all class. He is so entitled and self absorbed. I think this press conference is fantastic. TJ is showing his true colors.

This is so correct. And people wonder why Dillashaw has been so polarizing. Now y'all see.

I'm sure all the training partners he injured in training are smiling at this

So what if a guy cries? So what if a fighter cries? That make him less than a man or something stupid like that.? It's a release.

He was rocked, but he was not not defending himself. There have been multiple fighters where a guy was rocked MUCH worse than Dillashaw was tonight and came back to win or draw. Lesnar-Carwin, Browne-Overeem, Edgar-Maynard I, etc. How about Lawler-Manhoef? This stoppage was wayyyy too early, especially for a title fight.
You mean Edgar Maynard II and III

Back