Media TJ is crying during the press conference LOL

UFC is so tainted by conflict of interest, he's a promoter for all the fighters yet he was clearly personally invested in TJ winning, so he declares it a bad stoppage.. if it was the other way around and TJ got a fast win while Cejudo was still conscious he wouldn't be saying that, guaranteed. It's sad really, Cejudo's great moment here is being tarnished by TJ's salt and Dana's favoritism, like when Woodley wins Dana just completely ignores it.

so true

this guy used to have passion for the sport but now hes totally out of touch and this is where he gets to play boss and enjoy having power over others. This is what happens when a guy who was a loser earlier in life becomes sucessful, they can never let it go and are always pricks.

I think its time for him to be sacked. Missed a huge opertuninity to promote the fuck out of Cejudo and FLW just cuz he was emotionaly invested in getting rid of it

Serves him right for trying to pick on smaller fighters. Real champ champs move up, not down.

Tj was going for a single when the ref stepped in.

Good thing is we get to see it again at 135. I would expect a very very different result

If he was, that was one the saddest singles in recent memory.

It sucks that he's acting like that. Henry deserves a ton of credit and TJ should acknowledge that.
Maybe a huge ego check is what TJ needed. We shall see.

If he was, that was one the saddest singles in recent memory.
Well he did get interrupted and he was hurt. Would have like to have seen where it went. Oh well
See it again at 135

And tj is being extremely salty about this whole thing. Not denying that. U lost bro, just accept it and move on

He worked 12 weeks. DJ worked for years and years to lose a BS decision to Cejudo and he was all class. He is so entitled and self absorbed. I think this press conference is fantastic. TJ is showing his true colors.

Embarrassing. But hey, TJ still has his 135lb belt. lol

cejudo impressed me regardless of what dana and tj say.

tj is an elite fighter but the weight cut was a bad idea. thats what happens when you experiment at 125 and your experiment is against cejudo for the title. he chose to make money and thought he could win. if he fought someone else at 125 first he would have come to realize some of the things he found out tonight.

"If I'm gonna lose I wanna lose."

You lost. Nothing was "stolen".

Zero dignity.

PURE TRASH.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, ofc you can lose a fight dumbo

hank-hill-gif-19.gif

A partially/mostly rocked TJ after losing a striking exchange, thinks he was about to win a grappling exchange with an Olympic Gold Medal Wrestler

Back