Media TJ is crying during the press conference LOL

I've never seen someone take a loss worse in UFC, including Ronda, at least she disappeared, TJ is flat out saying "I didnt lose" and that he deserves an immediate rematch at 125 again, because he wants his fake double-champ photo op moment. What a selfish, entitled prick.
Let’s not forget how much TJ cried when he lost to Dom too. It was a close fight but he was bitching for ages that he got robbed. TJ just doesn’t take losses well.

giphy.gif
At first this was a bit cringey, pure fucking genius now lmao

UFC is so tainted by conflict of interest, he's a promoter for all the fighters yet he was clearly personally invested in TJ winning, so he declares it a bad stoppage.. if it was the other way around and TJ got a fast win while Cejudo was still conscious he wouldn't be saying that, guaranteed. It's sad really, Cejudo's great moment here is being tarnished by TJ's salt and Dana's favoritism, like when Woodley wins Dana just completely ignores it.

I’d be crying to tbh .. the ref robbed him of history and the fans from a fight .

Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg
TJ was falling forward while Henry stopped punching because of ref. If ref didn't step in, Henry would've just kept pounding TJ's skull in. It's great to see a double champ attempt backfire.

Cejudo ruined his plans so of course he will say that. He also is defending Hardy and giving him another shot. Its all about his favorites regardless of the outcome

Wow these people are delusional. The ref saved TJ from career ending damage. Cejudo steam rolled TJs slow as a turtle ass. Absolute steamroll.

"Grown ass man shoving you" LOL you're talking about a 5 foot 5 125 pounder

TJ is so humble and grounded in reality. Amazing.

Wow these people are delusional. The ref saved TJ from career ending damage.
Tj was going for a single when the ref stepped in.

Good thing is we get to see it again at 135. I would expect a very very different result

No doubt it was an early stoppage, especially for a champ vs champ fight.

However TJ got pushed 5 meters by a flyweight, he was going to lose that fight regardless. Glad he got humbled, going down a weight to fight mighty midgets like Mcgegor did is nothing to be proud of.

Back