Media TJ is crying during the press conference LOL

giphy.gif

I would cry if I got KO by manlets multiple times in my career too

For me it was the push that made it look so bad. The snake from alpha male got alpha’d from a man who refers to himself in third person

It was tough to watch. I feel really bad for the guy....

I also think he's concussed because he seems to think the fight was stopped after he got dropped the first time.

His analysis is wrong and the loss was legit, but I can sympathize as someone who has competed pretty seriously (obviously not in the universe of professional MMA) in sports. Shit like that is frustrating.

The moments directly after difficult losses are usually when you aren't thinking particularly clearly, rationally, and honestly.

Poor guy. Maybe his wife can take him to Disneyland this week.

Lol. TJ, Hardy, Hernandez all losing was great.

I've never seen someone take a loss worse in UFC, including Ronda, at least she disappeared, TJ is flat out saying "I didnt lose" and that he deserves an immediate rematch at 125 again, because he wants his fake double-champ photo op moment. What a selfish, entitled prick.

I also think he's concussed because he seems to think the fight was stopped after he got dropped the first time.
The guy is an unlikeable douche bag and his comments after getting run through by a smaller man just help to reinforce this.

And ya, a stupid weight cut will make you prone to getting ko'd easier and probably a bad concussion. He was wearing shades all the time so that meant that he was nauseous as hell.

I doubt this defeat will humble him and bring him back to reality. Forget 145 (unless he wants more CTE) he has some killers waiting for him at 135.

TJ beats Cody twice and ruins him

Cejudo beats TJ twice and it will ruin him

Who beats Cejudo twice and ruins him?

Back