TJ is by far #1 P4P and its not even close

Do you really think DC doesn't see the KO loss to Jones as a loss?

Why would he? TJ and all you idiots don’t see Cruz, Dodson or even Asuncao as losses. At least DCs opponent was caught cheating, you guys blame it on bad judges and TJ not being TJ yet. It’s really infuriating the way you guys ignore the record book always.

Also i would say Conor has much flashier footwork then TJ

Nah, not at all. Conor's footwork is almost rigid compared to TJ's frequent shift stepping. It works for him though because LWs are less mobile and his distance control is elite. Anytime someone attempts to charge at Conor he's always one step ahead (or back).

@SuperNerd @ExitLUPin

Just watched Johnson/Cejudo. I thought there might have been some holes in Johnson's gameplan going in, but really, aside from the fact that he tips his hat and throws wide too much for a guy with his speed (the straight right hand duck under was there all night, especially with the way Cejudo was countering), I couldn't find too much wrong with his approach. It just so happens that Cejudo is a damn good fighter. Aside from the fact that he has a limited top game for such a great wrestler, it's hard to find any weakness, whatsoever, in his game. I struggle to actually award Cejudo that 5th round, and I see the fight for Johnson, but it was close enough that there can be no massive complaints. I thought that Johnson, for the first time that I've ever seen at least, looked genuinely hesitant going into the 5th. He largely abandoned his low-kicks for fear of getting taken down in the 5th, and he looked more worried about losing as opposed to being keen to win (as Cejudo certainly was).

Genuinely fun fight which is a bit of a surprise considering that neither man visibly hurt the other aside from Johnson's low-kicks early in the fight. One of the better displays in MMA history with regards to some of the grappling interchanges. Can't see why anyone would have an issue with a rubber match. I was thinking the other day that a loss and a real rivalry could actually bolster Johnson's career, and this might just be the fight to do it. Put the rematch in LA again (I'd love to see a Stub Hub MMA card filled with lighter weight fighters, but that's likely a pipedream) and get the Chicano fanbase out.
I mean, I think MM won but I don't particularly care that he may have got robbed. But don't you think MM did more damage overall and that cejudo stole a couple a round in the judge's eyes because of the takedowns? And he didn't do much with them. A couple of strikes here and there but nothing really significative. And he wasn't trying to pass or set up subs and all that. Probably because of MM's insane scramble ability but he still wasn't doing much. Aren't takedowns and top control overrated by judges? You half lnp like cejudo did and you win a couple of rounds because of that. It doesn't seem much fair

Back