TJ is by far #1 P4P and its not even close

IDK Rogan calls everyone GOAT because Marijuana has screwed up his memory.

He's been near the top since the Barao wins and rightly so. The only hiccup was the Cruz loss, but that was such a close fight you can't really count that as a hit to his p4p ranking.

TJ has some set of tits on him now, first time i've seen him for ages and it was from camera outside the ring, I was like WTF are those.

Rogan and DC both.
Dom is 22-2 with wins of TJ and DJ.
His win over TJ was after 2 career ending knee injuries.

TJ is on a 4 fight win streak...

He beat Demetrious when he was a part time fighter outside of his best weight and not even close to the fighter hed become

thats like using Marquardts win over Woodley or Struves win over Stipe or Duffys win over Conor lol disingenuous at best

TJs performances against Barao and Cody are more impressive than anything Dom has done

Uh no, where is this thought that Tj is even close to p4p #1 coming from? He has a 16-3 record with his longest winning streak being 4...? 2 title defenses? There are a whole host of people that should be higher p4p.

Honestly though, it's defensible even if you don't agree with him. Rogan is promoting him. Saying TJ is 2nd best doesn't help to sell a division that needs help (though not as much as 125) getting fans. If you want to be pissed at someone over hyperbole, be pissed at fans who don't have skin in the game doing it. Rogan is doing his job. We know he's often full of shit, but it's his job to be full of shit.

Uh no, where is this thought that Tj is even close to p4p #1 coming from? He has a 16-3 record with his longest winning streak being 4...? 2 title defenses? There are a whole host of people that should be higher p4p.

Like who? What other fighters have had 4 performances as impressive as TJ did against Barao and Cody? Barao was #1 P4P when TJ crushed him. Cody just completely embarrassed the BW GOAT and was a top p4p fighter too. He knocked both of them out brutally

Funny, my take away from the night is that Cody is not no love, he is no chin. Dude can’t take a punch.

Cody took like 40 straight strikes after being rocked and was still standing. How the fuck could anyone say he doesn't have a chin after that

The problem with DC, is the second Jones comes back, almost everyone will say Jones is better

Ppl are saying DC is #1 P4P when he was limp on the floor just 2 fights ago lmao

I'd put DC before him...but unless GSP is retired, I'd put him 3rd for sure.

He beat Demetrious when he was a part time fighter outside of his best weight and not even close to the fighter hed become

thats like using Marquardts win over Woodley or Struves win over Stipe or Duffys win over Conor lol disingenuous at best

TJs performances against Barao and Cody are more impressive than anything Dom has done

Dom beat MM less than 1 year from MM being UFC Champion.
Look @ Barao now. BIG win for TJ. Barao is 2-4 since.
I hardly think TJ beating Cody is as impressive as Dom beating MM or TJ.

LOL you massively overrating Cody, dude would get slept by Lineker and Marlon. Cody had like 2 big wins and everyone was fooled into thinking he was an elite fighter, he rose to the occasion against Cruz that one night, but he was never a great fighter imo.
Funniest thing I've seen tonight.

Dom beat MM less than 1 year from MM being UFC Champion.
Look @ Barao now. BIG win for TJ. Barao is 2-4 since.
I hardly think TJ beating Cody is as impressive as Dom beating MM or TJ.

He was training part time in MMA when he fought Dom. He wasnt even an elite fighter then. And he got the title shot off what most called a robbery and he shouldnt have even got the decision against Torres. The fight right after he got the shit beat out of him for a whole round by Ian Mccall and was looking done if they didnt mess up the ruling for an extra round for a draw

Doms win over TJ was a split that most scored it 50/50. It wasnt as impressive as TJs against Barao or Cody

TJ is putting it all together and his confidence is warranted. I suppose he made the correct career choice ditching Team Alpha Male for Bang Ludwig.

No he wasn't. He was not #1 on almost anyone's list

He sure was. The only other person ppl were really arguing for was roidhead Bones and a minority for Aldo. But most had Barao over Jose after he murked Faber

Cody took like 40 straight strikes after being rocked and was still standing. How the fuck could anyone say he doesn't have a chin after that

After being rocked. Dude was wobbly or falling backwards after every hit to his empty head.

Back