TJ is by far #1 P4P and its not even close

Love TJ, been talking about how good this guy is for awhile...

But not even close? DC is certainly in the discussion

Funny, my take away from the night is that Cody is not no love, he is no chin. Dude can’t take a punch.

Beat Dom, then we can have this discussion.

Don't troll mate. TJ isn't even close to being #1 p4p.

lmao Conor get choked by fucking Nate not long ago. Khabib hasnt had any performances as impressive as TJs against Barao and Cody

DC has the best case but TJs the better overall fighter

I think this bolded bit is based on aesthetics. Khabib consistently controls and destroys otherwise effective fighters. He has proven his insane durability and defense.

TJ is in my top 5 right now....just not at 1.

As for Nate choking Conor...you'll forever live in March of 2016 and forget everything before or after, or the circumstances of the fight itself.

LOL you massively overrating Cody, dude would get slept by Lineker and Marlon. Cody had like 2 big wins and everyone was fooled into thinking he was an elite fighter, he rose to the occasion against Cruz that one night, but he was never a great fighter imo.

He's good, he just has terrible fight IQ. His boxing and counters are crisp, until he lands that punch that drops someone. That's when his fight IQ starts to show and he just goes head hunting and trying to force shit.

Nurmagomedov? Conor McGregor? Cormier?

Hate to say this but even Woodley is ahead of Dillashaw. The guy has beaten Kelvin, Condit, Lawler, Thompson, Maia.

TJ has beaten Lineker, Asuncao (to go with one loss) and now Cody twice.

He's good, he just has terrible fight IQ. His boxing and counters are crisp, until he lands that punch that drops someone. That's when his fight IQ starts to show and he just goes head hunting and trying to force shit.
He struggles going forward, just leaves his chin hanging out there. I doubt he'll make it back to a title fight again. Cruz fucked up allowing Cody to sit back and fire off counters. Cody is a fast accurate counter puncher but he's been exposed and I don't think he's durable enough or has the fight IQ to stay at the top of the division. He's an entertaining brawler tho and for that I can never thank him enough :D.

No. Not every fucking figbter who wins is p4p. Also he didn't beat cruz

No.
But he does have better finishing ability than Dom, but Dom is...or perhaps was as he is getting older and just cannot seem to keep active due to injuries.

But make no mistake....The Dominator still holds the GOAT status.

Back