TJ is being a hypocrite

sharkmandude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
tumblr_ns2uh9F0x41upwz95o1_250.gif

AdmirableBoldFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Both fights arguably were stopped earlier than last nights. How rare are standing tkos, and he's benefited from 2 already. Was he happy about those, while saying Cejudo shouldn't be happy about his?

He's not a hypocrite JUST for that

He said Cody didn't deserve a rematch after the 1st KO, and here he is calling for a rematch vs Cejudo after getting railed in 30 seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to what Peanut Butter Edmond will have to say about this fight.

He's not a hypocrite for that

He said Cody didn't deserve a rematch after the 1st KO, and here he is calling for a rematch vs Cejudo after getting railed in 30 seconds

Let's not argue, guys. Let's just agree that TJ is a double hypocrite. :)

Dilly being Silly again.

Dude got faceplated like 3 times in a row before attempting a disorientated low single on an OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST.

Dude was done.
<36>
<36>

<36>

Dillashaw being a salty lil bitch. But those were good stoppages. This one was early.

Are you honestly surprised?

What in the all of fucktards is going on ?
Do people own eye balls?
T.j was getting knocked around and made an obvious intelligent fight move as he grabbed cejudo s leg and it was quite lucid as ref waved off fight that didnt even reach a minute.

How do you reference that to Barao basically giving up after how many rounds of getting blasted 1,369 -8 .
I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you people.
I have no bias and MAYBE t.j wouldve lost but we don't know now.

I knew he was gonna get wrecked and then cry afterwards about how he was robbed.

What in the all of fucktards is going on ?
Do people own eye balls?
T.j was getting knocked around and made an obvious intelligent fight move as he grabbed cejudo s leg and it was quite lucid as ref waved off fight that didnt even reach a minute.

How do you reference that to Barao basically giving up after how many rounds of getting blasted 1,369 -8 .
I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you people.
I have no bias and MAYBE t.j wouldve lost but we don't know now.

No no... We do know. .he lost and lost badly... He was never in the fight and it was only getting worse... Nothing in that fight said oh TJ is still in it.. .It said oh shit TJ is getting smashed time to end this

All humans are hypocrites

Back