TJ Hype gonna end soon

We're not allowed to ever say anyone is as good as they are on Sherdog. That would be too positive for all you Negative Nellies.

ImprobableUnequaledArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

TJ is a fucking monster and the Dom fight was razor close.

TJ's the only champ where 2 guys who beat him are allowed to stay in line like they don't exist.

That doesn't happen in other divisions.

Not that I think Henry will beat TJ, but this hype will end soon. This guy lost to Dominick convincingly where it's hard to argue he wasn't in his fighting prime, does same shit pretty much in all his fights.

As ridiculous as it is for him to be fighting for a flyweight title in a division that no longer exists against a guy who arguablly lost the last titlefight against the guy who beat him convincingly in a round in the first fight and who also happened to struggle with cutting weight to flyweights previously enough for some to voice concerns about him having to move up a weight class, it is even more silly to talk about him being one of the GOATS, lmao.
Lost convincingly to Dominic? Is this a trolling attempt? That fight was razor thin. And WHAT HYPE? Guy is GOOD, really entertaining, but he's never been surrounded by hype. Someone demote this "black belt".

to me the dominick fight was a mental think and tj not staying focused and fighting him like he should have. he does this sometimes but most of the times in his recent fights hes focused and has really high level technique. awesome to watch fight.

Tj is the most exciting fighter in a division notorious for being boring. You sullying his name is fuckin blasphemy. Ban you

LMAO please shut up. Notorious for being boring? LMAO

I hope that fuckin arrogant snake will lose. Good to know that mofo loses every 5 fights do it's time lol

TJ is overrated and ducking real competition. 135 is the best division in the company and he’s austwiching himself to make FLW

Not that I think Henry will beat TJ, but this hype will end soon. This guy lost to Dominick convincingly where it's hard to argue he wasn't in his fighting prime, does same shit pretty much in all his fights.

As ridiculous as it is for him to be fighting for a flyweight title in a division that no longer exists against a guy who arguablly lost the last titlefight against the guy who beat him convincingly in a round in the first fight and who also happened to struggle with cutting weight to flyweights previously enough for some to voice concerns about him having to move up a weight class, it is even more silly to talk about him being one of the GOATS, lmao.

?

I'm a fan of Cruz but even i will admit his fight with tj was damn close

Won convincingly ? Lol

Wait is this body garbrandt's secret sherdog account?

TJ is overrated and ducking real competition. 135 is the best division in the company and he’s austwiching himself to make FLW

Ducking? He already beat the number 2 guy (twice) , the number 3 guy and the number 6 guy. Sure he has to fight moraes but rivera and Cruz need to win a couple before being considered

One legit challenger and it's the best division? Hmmmm

Tj is the most skilled fighter ever

Ducking? He already beat the number 2 guy (twice) , the number 3 guy and the number 6 guy. Sure he has to fight moraes but rivera and Cruz need to win a couple before being considered

One legit challenger and it's the best division? Hmmmm

Cody is not good and fought no one outside a supremely shot Cruz. Assuncao was injured in that rematch. Lineker is 5’2 and limited. Don’t make me laugh. When he beats Moraes, Riveria, etc come at me

/insert troll post
So you're just a troll? Cool story. Me hitting a key on my keyboard in error is an easy fix. You can't fix the dumb shit you posted because those are your actual thoughts.

I could have pointed out the grammar errors in your OP but I figured I would focus on the stupid content instead. Good luck in your future attempts of having an intelligent thought.

Last edited:
Cody is not good and fought no one outside a supremely shot Cruz. Assuncao was injured in that rematch. Lineker is 5’2 and limited. Don’t make me laugh. When he beats Moraes, Riveria, etc come at me
So what makes them so special? Even if they beat TJ, are they worth a damn? TJ is overrated so beating him isn't a big deal right?

Who is a win worth a damn if everyone is overrated and sucks except for 2 guys you like in Rivera and Moraes?

TJ is a few title defenses away from becoming the BW goat, bro. No hype..

So what makes them so special? Even if they beat TJ, are they worth a damn? TJ is overrated so beating him isn't a big deal right?

Who is a win worth a damn if everyone is overrated and sucks except for 2 guys you like in Rivera and Moraes?

They are well rounded. See I think outside the box and look at quality, skill set, etc. You see a guy like Cody and think 11-0 he’s great and TJ crushed him. I see a guy who has only one speed, bad defense, terrible boxing, awful IQ, and didn’t face much competition. You see a guy like Lineker and think wow he knocks out Michael McDonald holy shit. I see a severely undersized BW with awful footwork. Moraes and Riveria are so much more well rounded then almost everyone TJ has faced outside Raphael.

What do you mean hype? TJ is the champ, he's the best at BW, period. Cruz did not decisively beat TJ, he beat him, but it was a close fight. If they ever rematch I expect it to be even closer as TJ is still in his prime while Cruz probably isn't. TJ is expected to beat Cejudo if he can make the weight. There is no "hype" behind him, just facts - great fighter, BW champ, dethroned the unbeatable Barao and knocked out Garbrandt twice (though in the first fight, TJ was saved by the bell). I'm not a big TJ fan, he seems like a dick, but he is a great fighter. Not anywhere close to being the P4P GOAT or anything but still the best in his division (and potentially at FlW).

They are well rounded. See I think outside the box and look at quality, skill set, etc. You see a guy like Cody and think 11-0 he’s great and TJ crushed him. I see a guy who has only one speed, bad defense, terrible boxing, awful IQ, and didn’t face much competition. You see a guy like Lineker and think wow he knocks out Michael McDonald holy shit. I see a severely undersized BW with awful footwork. Moraes and Riveria are so much more well rounded then almost everyone TJ has faced outside Raphael.
So who have they beaten to show they're any better of a win than Assuncao or Barao?

Moraes, I'll give you that he has tools to give TJ problems. I don't think Rivera is a better win than numerous wins of TJ at this point.

Well rounded isn't be all end all.

I love how people state opinions as facts
<36>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back