TJ Has Really Leaned Into the Villain Role

He's not 'leaning into a role', thats who he is, he's basically a sociopath who cares about nobody but himself and his family, even his teammates are just resources to him. When he's interviewed he wont even let the subject change to anything besides himself, and only answers questions he likes (remind you of anyone else?). He's been sheltered and handed opportunities his whole life, I hope Cejudo manages to violently KO and concuss him.

Maybe one of the only times I'll ever give it up to Conor McGregor but when he branded TJ Dillashaw as a snake he changed his bum life....

TJ Dillashaw has truly embraced his image as a snake. He came across like a smug, smarmy asshole in the press conference today, treating Henry like his little brother, and seemed to love every second of it. I wish Jon Jones would do the same. He's become a little more blatant recently about how big of an asshole he is, but I want Bones to go full TJ mode. TJ is what Colby wishes he sounded like. Are there any other fighters that are so good at playing the heel right now?
I respect TJ for being brutally honest that he doesn’t give a shit whether the division stays or goes.

At least he is not taking any prisoners.
Will he be able to fight well, we will see

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back