TJ has mini man boobs?

He simply has gynecomastia...I've no idea what others who are saying "gyno" mean though?

Brock Lesnar, the host of Fashion Disasters:

MellowDisloyalLeopard-max-1mb.gif

"I walked into this building and saw TJ's disaster nipples from the start."

[TJ enters, TJ is a foot taller than Cormier's AKA mitt holder]
What?

During puberty, there's a hormonal imbalance, most boys hormones level out and any level of Gyno goes away naturally without anyone noticing, but for the rare instance, your hormones don't level out, you get what his level of Gyno.

I understand what you want to say. Yes, in some rare cases they remain BUT its stupid to believe that TJ has it since pubertity.

Man is a heavy roider. Its impossible to have such low bf% and so much vascularity only from mma trainings

from cody blurting out that he used to peds and tried to get others too as well while at TAM at that conference before their first fight and his suspicious lil titties i wouldnt be surprised if hes sauced up.

Gyno from PEDs. This has been mentioned a million times.

Im watching this sport and kickbox for 19 years maybe and i can remember one guy from Switzerland Bjorn Bregy had em

I understand what you want to say. Yes, in some rare cases they remain BUT its stupid to believe that TJ has it since pubertity.

Man is a heavy roider. Its impossible to have such low bf% and so much vascularity only from mma trainings

There's definitely strong evidence to say that TJ was on the juice, I just don't want to say it without anything being official, it is all speculation, there's a strong case, but I'm holding my tongue.

Also if you look at the picture below, he's already had some Gyno action going on before he got super lean with the whole physique "PED transformation"

m5guJAYtjSXfKY4mJ.jpg

There's a case for him using PED's in the past, but from that picture it's also clear that he's one of the few whose Hormones didn't level out, and he's had it since puberty.

I don't know if that's muscle or fat.

I had man boobs too and people thought that they were muscle and that I was just jacked. LOL. So, it's hard to tell the difference.

He needs to do decline pushups or bench press. He'll be ok if he wants to address it. If not other fighters will call him lil titz

TJ's milkshakes bringing the boys to yard. THE BOYZ

pretty soon tj will be giving CAT a run for the bouncy boobs money.

Back